Greetings from Overlook

Karima

Anti-Hyperion
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hello! I'm Leslie, but you can call me by my Mayor's name, Karima! I've had the game for a month and a half now? And reset my first town on accident, so I've ended up TTing for a while to get back to where I was, and I have! I've played over 300 hours already. Whoops.

I've played Wild World, it was my first AC game, and I hope to get the GC and the Wii versions sometime for fun I really love how my town is turning out, and hopefully will find all my dream villagers and get all four resident houses finished!

In real life, I'm a 17 year old student, working to graduation this year. I'm great at English, terrible at Math, and want to become a concept artist for games!

Hey Karima, welcome to the forums! :blush:

Wild World was my first AC game as well, I've been hooked to the series ever since!
And math is some weird foreign language I will never understand either.

Math is just. Reading Greek and Latin all at once. Like geez, what the heck.

Thanks! I've been replaying WW in some spare time and wow the game has gotten so far!!

Math is just. Reading Greek and Latin all at once. Like geez, what the heck.

Thanks! I've been replaying WW in some spare time and wow the game has gotten so far!!

Lol, I know right xD and to think of that some people actually enjoy it.

And I agree, they've added so many nice features! :)

Welcome to TBT! :D
If you have played the newer AC games and then go back to playing the old ones, it's so weird cause you've been used to the newer version with all the cool stuff xD

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Hello :)
Welcome to the forum!
Do not hesitate to ask me questions, because I was a newbie once myself ;-; oh the glorious memories. Anyways enjoy the forum Kamira. It is always a pleasure to get new members :}

We've got lots in common! WW Was my first game as well, and math is just terrible. Thank goodness for the nice teacher, though!

Back