In your opinion, which do you feel is the most painful/uncomfortable?

Which is the most uncomfortable?

• Headache

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • Backache

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Stomach ache

Votes: 52 42.3%
  • Neck ache

Votes: 16 13.0%

• Total voters
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I currently have a back ache, and I was thinking back to a few days ago when my teacher said the most painful "aches" (I honestly don't know, I couldn't hear him properly) was backache, neck ache, and he either said headache or stomach ache. In my opinion (this is hard), it's a tie between headache and backache. Both of those can be so painful for me to the point where I can't do anything, but only when it's really bad though. I'd just say headaches since I've had more severe headaches then backaches, and because of suicide headaches :( (If you don't know what it is, please look it up :) Wooh education hahaha.....)

Mods, feel free to close it if you feel this is inappropriate discussion.

Well it depends on what's causing the ache I suppose. My boyfriend for example gets backaches because he has a herniated disc, which can cause shooting pain in your appendages. My brother had stomach aches when his appendix burst. A friend would say stomach aches because she has IBS.
I used to get debilitating stomach aches due to cramps in the past but that's under control now. Nowadays it's mostly headaches when I haven't been eating properly / drinking enough water etc.

Maybe it's because my neck/shoulders/back hurt me all the time, but I feel like stomache aches are the worst.

Oh and I have had some terrible ocular migraines which for me personally is probably the worst, so that'd fall under headaches.

Very hard tie because neck-ache and headache for me, since neckache almost invariably causes my headaches, and I kinda hate it when I can't turn my head. :I But I'm biased since I have a headache right now so yeah, headache. They get so bad that I'm literally useless for hours at a time, sometimes for the whole day (like today) and on a few occasions the pain was so severe that I threw up. I guess what I'm actually talking about is migraine. lol

I can't even remember the last time I had a stomach ache.

I say headaches.

At least with neck/stomach/back aches, you can still do things when incapacitated. With really bad headaches, I can't even play AC.

I think internal pains are the worst, stomach ache, headaches, etc. I used to get cluster headaches quite often too and nothing would make them better except sleep (and it's not easy to try and fall asleep with them either!).

Other sorts of pains aren't fun by any means but I'd prefer to deal with something I can relieve with a heating pad or aspirin.

I think internal pains are the worst, stomach ache, headaches, etc. I used to get cluster headaches quite often too and nothing would make them better except sleep (and it's not easy to try and fall asleep with them either!).

Other sorts of pains aren't fun by any means but I'd prefer to deal with something I can relieve with a heating pad or aspirin.

I'm sorry you've had cluster headaches :(

Headaches are so uncomfortable. I would not want to get out of bed if I have one.

I've had all the listed type of aches, and for me, headaches are the worst. Most of the time it feels like someone's hitting my brain with a huge hammer and all I want to do is curl up into a ball and cry. (┳Д┳) With the other kinds, the pain is bearable.

I'm without a gallbladder so I'm no stranger to wicked stomach aches, and I also occasionally have back pain due to a mild case of scoliosis. That said, there's nothing worse/more debilitating than a migraine headache in my opinion. I'm at least able to function and perform normal activities with a stomach ache and am still heavily involved in athletics despite my back issue, but I'm basically rendered utterly useless if a migraine strikes.

Sooo, headaches FTW.

I have digestive issues and experience really bad stomach aches sometimes. Headaches can be quite uncomfortable as well, but I rarely get them nowadays.

Headaches are super uncomfortable for me. When I get them I usually don't feel like doing much else but trying to sleep.

Stomach ache, I think. I don't usually get a backache or neckache. And I get a lot of headaches...I've gotten to the point where I can just deal with them until bed time normally, and then they usually go away by the time I wake up.

What's the absolute worst for me is shoulder aches. Cause there's something wrong with my shoulder, and there's really nothing can do about it.

Other pains are definitely uncomfortable, but... stomach pains just ruin everything. They're the absolute worst. :(

it would be between headaches and stomach aches for me, with headaches being slightly more uncomfortable.

Back