• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I cannot wait!

AJRcrossing

Bells
I ordered Animal Crossing Gamecube from ebay and it will be here soon, l I cannot wait to play it!!!!!!!:D

I'm sure you will love it! It's a very enjoyable game. It's a bit strange to have to run to the gyroid outside your house to save, though! ;)

You can get Balloon Fight, Clu Clu Land, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr. Math', Excitebike, Golf, Pinball and Tennis from Redd's Tent, buried in the ground (villagers do this rarely), and from Nook on the last day of each month when he holds his raffle - if it's one of the prizes.
You can get Wario's Woods and Baseball from the Island - but you have to have a Gameboy Advance and a cable to link your Wii/Gamecube to the Gameboy Advance.
These 5 games were available through contests run by Nintendo: Soccer, Donkey Kong Jr., Donkey Kong 3, Clu Clu Land D and Punch Out!! You can get these by using a code generator (google it and one should pop up).
And then finally, there are 4 that you can't get without using an e-card reader or hacking: Mario Bros, Ice Climber, Super Mario Bros and The Legend of Zelda.

You can also trade with other users for Balloon Fight, Clu Clu Land, DK Jr Math, Donkey Kong, Excitebike, Golf, Pinball and Tennis

^ I used to play Balloon Fight and Excitebike on Animal Crossing all the time.

You'll most likely enjoy it a lot! It may seem strange at first since it lacks many features that we've come to get used to, but it's a really charming game. I feel like it's more relaxing than the other games in the Animal Crossing series thus far.

Animal Crossing for the GameCube is like what Melee was to the other Smash Bros games. It's much deeper, it's something you can play for years and not get tired of (unless you look at a new game) and there's still a very strong community. It's more hardcore, and the casual players tend to drift to CF or NL.

Back