• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Sims 4: Bell Tree Edition

Jas0n

Retired Staff
Bells
Lump of Coal
Dark Candy
Blue Mote of Flame
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
Blue Feather
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Trophy
Hello there, people of The Bell Tree. I am here to bring you a brand new solo project I've been working on, The Sims 4: Bell Tree Edition!

I can't say I've ever done anything like this before but I thought it'd be a neat idea to see how things would play out in the new Sims 4 with a family of moderators from The Bell Tree, and I also thought it'd be neat to make a video series out of it.

The first episode is up right now, and I'm looking to release new ones fairly often. It may not be every day, but I'll try my best to get episodes edited and up as quickly as I can.

Let me know what you think, any improvements I can make and whether you'd like to see the series continue!

Episode List
- Episode 2: Starting Life as a Sim
- Episode 3: Justin's Emotional Torture
- Episode 4: Technical Difficulties! Oh no!
- Episode 5: First Kiss!
- Episode 6: WooHoo!
- Episode 7: The Proposal
- Episode 8: Everything is Breaking!
- Episode 9: The Wedding!

Last edited:
Neat! Looking forward to the next one. This one is uh, interesting.

Oh dear God this is the best thing I have ever seen.

Cool episode :D
Looking forward to see the next episodes *^*
Awesome idea!
Love your accent :>

Last edited:
I loved it! Now whether they will like the images you created, I think they are rather good looking fellas according to these images. I am looking forward to the next installment. Thank you!

I think Justin and I need to team up and make Jason's Sim now.

You have to make it with one thing wrong. You don't wear glasses anymore and Jubs cut his beautiful hair!

And just like that, I'm a subscriber!

I always tend to spend hours on my sim's houses too and then get bored of actual gameplay very quickly. But looking forward to more of these!

Pretty cool idea :), could be hilarious to see episodes. I enjoy things like this, I used to watch CanadianPride8 videos and really enjoyed the comedy show using Sims 2 they made with a group of others, it was a Real World mixed with Resident Evil.

Hahaha, I do apologise for how inaccurate the sims are. Woops. Your fault for not having clearer, more up to date pictures of your whole bodies! :D

Glad everyone enjoys it so far. I'll try and get the first gameplay episode up tomorrow, if my internet co-operates with uploading.

Back