Red Pansy
White Pansy
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Cake
Feedback
100% (16) +
I am looking for the following PAL UK Hyrule Warriors Costume Pack DLC codes.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Costume Pack from GAME Pre-Orders - I will pay 500 TBT Bells
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Costume Pack from Amazon.co.uk Pre-Orders - I will pay 500 TBT Bells

I am unable to pay until I have verified that the codes have worked and so for people's peace of mind, I will openly guarantee that if I do NOT pay, I will allow you to have double TBT Bells.

I am a very reputable person and I would not like to even think about tarnishing that spotless record.

I am just requiring the Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Costume Pack DLC Code now.

I will stick with the same price and offer 500 TBT Bells to the first person that provides me a working code.

Last edited:
Would anyone PLEASE be able to sell me this for 500 TBT? I am offering a very reasonable amount for this code.

Could anyone please sell me a working code for the Skyward Sword Costume Pack? 500 TBT Bells is my offer.

Never mind, I cannot be bothered to wait any longer... This is quite pathetic having to wait 2-3 days for a reply....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back