• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

~How would you describe your style~

I guess casual, comfortable and a little on the sporty side? I do like brands, but not like big logo`s and crap like that. So perhaps also simplistic. Oh and I have nothing in brown, I don`t like that. Most of all, my winterjacket is like 10 years old and made of a kind of "the oppoosite of shiny, what you call that" leather in black. Awesomeness. Its completely falling apartm everybody tells me to buy a new one, but hell to the no. Reminds me to ask around if it can be fixed.

I like wearing like jogging clothes indoors, but NEVER in public. NEVER EVER.

Hoodies, graphic shirts with random games/shows I like, sneakers, and some neutral colored pants. Basically cheap stuff I find at thrift stores and clearance racks.

I never really thought I had style because all I wear are jeans and t-shirts. Maybe if I feel like dressing a bit nicer, I'll wear a button up blouse thing. But most of the time I guess you could say I'm casual.

Meh, random. It can be anything from casual black to warm over sized shirts.

Retro, it is just me whether it be a classic dress, a early 60s style halter, scarf and capris, bell bottoms. And my hair took forever to find someone to do sets and retro styles but I prefer to look on the outside as my personality is. I feel quite often I was dropped in the wrong time, or was once in another but that's a philosophical discussion.

"Swag"

Nah, not really. Just jeans / leggings or tanks / hoodies. Really basic, yet comfy.

Back