New Year's Party Popper
New Year's Party Popper
New Year's Party Popper
New Year's Party Popper
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Feedback
100% (397) +

WINNERS PM/VM what time you are free Weds. and what hybrids you want. G. Roses/Jacobs/Clovers do count.
Winners:

1. KKMikalson
2. Starlightz
3. Demeter_Deme
4. SnowBlizzard24

Bumpers:
Captain_Katie, Demeter_Deme, Snowblizzard

Other entrants who didnt win, gets 1M+ 10 Hybrids of choice.

Congrats, and my bad for taking so long :X

This is an event to celebrate me completing my Harry Potter themed town~ There will be four winners, and each prize will be different based on which House of Hogwarts you choose.

How to enter:

1. You must visit my dream address:
2. Tell me your favorite spot in my town and tell me which room you enjoyed the most, and also what favorite items you like that are near the plaza~
3. Post a picture of your favorite spot (Not necessary but I would love to see some pics of visitors, plus it is proof that you visited)
4. Any improvements, or just overall review of my town.
5. You must have registered your account before September 13, 2014 and be an active member on this forum.
6. You must have "meow meow" in your entry.
7. Also, when you enter, please please state what House you like the most and/or relate to the most.
8. If you would like a chance at an extra 2 Mill, put what House you think I like the most and/or relate to the most.

Bumping:
Can only bump if the last post is at least 30 minutes ago.
example
Post A: 10:31PM
Post B: 11:03 PM --Only counts
Post C: 11:04 PM

I thank you in advance for visiting my dream town. I am super excited to share it with you!

Prize 1: 10 Million Bells + Royal Set (Princess set, royal crown, reg crown, 2 thrones, 2 stands) +House Set + 20 hybrids of your choice

Prize 2: 7 Million Bells+ 15 Hybrids of your choice + House Set.

Prize 3: 5 Million Bells + 10 Hybrids of your choice + House Set

Prize 4: 3 Million Bells + 5 Hybrids of your choice + House Set
3 winners, 2 M each + 10 hybrids

The House Set, is a set that represents all houses. The items come from different classes offered at Hogwarts. Some items will be refurbed to the colors of the house that you most relate to. If you can guess what the bird bath represents I will add any item of your choice to your set!

I will also include an animal from the Chinese Zodiac set that represents the animal of each house.
Slytherin- Snake
Gryffindor- Tiger
Hufflepuff- Rat
Ravenclaw- Chicken

Basement Floor
Basement Wall
Bathtub refurbed in marble
Birdbath
Birdcage
Chaise Lounge
Creepy Cauldron
Creepy Skeleton
Creepy Statue
Creepy Crystal
Florence flask
Genie’s Lamp
Hamster Cage
Hawthorn Bonsai
Hourglass
Jungle Floor
Jungle Wall
Kettle
Letter Set
Lotus Lamp
Lunar Horizon
Merlion
Oil Lamp
Pickle Jar refurbed
Pumpkin Pie
Skeleton
Sprout Table
Underwater Floor
Vintage Telescope
Zodiac Animal

Contest Ends Wed. October 1st 9PM EST

Big thanks to: Captain_Katie , SakuraPrimrose, Mr.Fox, Jlee, Libra, TifanyNL, Zora, & Xanarcah

Last edited:
The birdbath is the pensieve, isn't it? Its placement in Aurora's house might have been a clue, meow meow...

In terms of rooms, my favorite is Aurora's greenhouse/herbology room, due to my overflowing love of plant-based rooms.
Favorite area in town was the hedge maze -- I liked it so much, I may make one in my town!
Favorite gift by the plaza? The witch's hat. I like witchy hats.

My favorite house is Ravenclaw.

In terms of critique, I think a night-time dream would be better; your lake area has that big illuminated clock (I think it's an illuminated clock; I don't have one), so it'd be nice to see it lit up.

The birdbath is most definitely a pensieve :)

My favorite room was a tie between the potions classroom (so perfect) and Madam Malkins (so airy and spacious).

I loved the leafless trees. I bet they would be really properly spooky at night!

Favorite gift was the pink glow wand...Accio famous mushroom!

I am a Ravenclaw...not brave enough to be a Gryffindor you see. Besides, I like to think I'm like Luna ;)

Edited to say I really loved it, so creative and fun!

Took a couple of pics, but Tumblr is being stupid. I will post them when I can.
Meow...Meow... ^_^

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I qualify for this giveaway since I joined exactly on Sept 13 instead of before so I hope it's okay meow meow. :3
Disclaimer: Sorry it's gonna be long. I really hope I don't sound harsh in my review, I don't intend to be if it comes off that way. I honestly critique so that people can improve and make better towns. You obviously also don't have to take my suggestions into considerations since it is of course your town, so yeah :)

So I visited the town of Nubb. It's really cute, I was greeted by lots of snow! I like that you gave us gifts and clothes, but it was kinda disappointing with no shoes, my feet were a little chilly ;) I didn't have a favorite since they were all just different colored glowsticks, maybe the blue glowstick since that was the one I stuck with and the witches outfit since I wanted to be part of the community :blush:. Perhaps give more variety next time like pinwheels, balloons, beans?

I love that most of the villagers were situated in the same area and I didn't have to go far to find them. I like that you gave them spells as catchphrases, but I think there should have been more spells (maybe you changed that by now idk) but it's something to consider (Also it's reparo not repairo). Maybe making each one of them to say a word from "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" or something like that would be great haha. My favorite spot in town was probably the maze. It's a little too easy, but the idea is really cool!

My overall rating for the town is a 7.5/10. It had a nice theme and the intent was good but I don't really like how messy some parts were and the paths were not quite as uniform as I would have liked. I liked that you gave us gifts, but then if you go to the beach you see presents and think yay!, but then open them all... and you just have clovers so not ideal. It should have also been at night too (as the others have suggested) to have a better effect with the mood of your trees and the illuminated clock, but I really liked season that you chose and your villagers were all adorable!

As for the houses, I really liked the Herbology classroom. The fact that you put the theremin in there almost makes it seem like the mandrake cry. Actually I really liked the Potions classroom as well, ugh I can't decide! I just really liked Aurora's house in general, the classrooms and the great hall were a really nice touch. I loved the shops idea as well, it was cute.

I liked that you dedicated a house for the dorms and that each of the colors and symbols were also represented. However, I thought it was a little plain compared to the other two houses. It would have been better if you had four houses and the main/back rooms of each one would have been a dorm area and the classrooms that related to each would be in those houses. Basically separate Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff houses with the related classes and shops, etc.
I give the houses though a rating of 9/10! :) Overall, it was a really nice experience and Draco and Lily are too cute lol!

My house is Slytherin since that's what Pottermore classified me as and I'm very happy with that! :cool: I always thought that I would be placed in Ravenclaw though since I was so smart lol! You might be in Gryffindor since your character had red hair?

HNI_0036.JPGHNI_0047.JPGHNI_0045.JPGHNI_0048.JPGHNI_0046.JPGHNI_0027.JPG

Last edited:
Meow Meow!

First of all every room was special in their own ways,I really like the outfits that you picked out although I wish they were blue instead of green c: I really liked the dorms and the maze you made (is it suppose to be based off of The Goblet of Fire?)
I really liked Draco's house as a whole,The upstairs room for the prefects I believe?It was Beautiful *u*.You got a 10/10 for that house.
I wish you worked more for Hagrid's classroom though,since it looks like a couple of birds and hamsters,maybe you should have added a homework set since they used a book called Fantastic Beasts and where to find them for that classroom,otherwise Lily's house was gorgeous.I really liked the library in that house too c:.8.9/10
Aurora's house was pretty,I liked the Herbology classroom as everyone else stated was pretty,and you aced Dumbledore's office if that was his office.The Dinner hall or whatever its called My second favorite part! 9.8/10
9.9/10 for the whole house.I'm sorry for the mistakes if I made some about the context,I pretty much forgot about the books sorry.
I think your favorite house is Ravenclaw as mine is as well c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back