Eggs
Old Eggs
の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
I had a dream last night that there was a restock in the shop and I was able to buy the Yellow House Letter lol.

Out of curiosity I had to check when I came online (you never know)... Unfortunately there was no restock of that collectible :(

But there was a small restock of Cherries :O
There's only 6 left now though... lol.

One time last summer I had a dream that CoroCoro leaked new Pokemon for X and Y. When I woke up CoroCoro leaked new Pokemon for X and Y

One time last summer I had a dream that CoroCoro leaked new Pokemon for X and Y. When I woke up CoroCoro leaked new Pokemon for X and Y

Once I had to guess a number between 1 and 100., I guessed 32. It was 32.
Pro psychics right here.

I had a dream last night that there was a restock in the shop and I was able to buy the Yellow House Letter lol.

Out of curiosity I had to check when I came online (you never know)... Unfortunately there was no restock of that collectible :(

But there was a small restock of Cherries :O
There's only 6 left now though... lol.

THANK YOU FOR PUBLICALLY ANNOUNCING THAT CHERRIES WERE RESTOCKED!!!!!

Now they're all gone for at least another year

Cherries have lost a lot of their value as of late. :c

Anyway, I had a similar dream a while ago. I dreamt I was on the site, and they had taken away collectibles. In my dream I was pretty sad and looking at the site and thinking "aw, it looks so drab now"...

I think it was around the time when there was a lot of restocking happening, and people having a lot of discussions on whether or not it was all worth it...but still, I felt a little obsessed for having a dream about the site. I figured it was maybe time to take a step back and analyze my life priorities a little. lol

On the other hand, maybe it was my brains way of distracting itself from some other real life important issue/concern/worry. I believe the psych term for it is diverting.

How spooky. : o

Do da doo do, do da doo do :rolleyes:

The yellow house collectible is calling to you telepathically.

Yes. Yes it is... You must all now send me your yellow houses :)

If you think you're psychic, maybe you are.

Maybe... :O

THANK YOU FOR PUBLICALLY ANNOUNCING THAT CHERRIES WERE RESTOCKED!!!!!

Now they're all gone for at least another year

They're restocked every week -_-

I think it was around the time when there was a lot of restocking happening, and people having a lot of discussions on whether or not it was all worth it...but still, I felt a little obsessed for having a dream about the site. I figured it was maybe time to take a step back and analyze my life priorities a little. lol.

I spend way too long on this forum too, but it's just to easy to do XD

How you guys ever have like small vision u recall somehow and that moment actually happens that small moment like you remember seeing it but can't remember when and how

How you guys ever have like small vision u recall somehow and that moment actually happens that small moment like you remember seeing it but can't remember when and how

Do you mean deja vu? Yeah, happens to me all the time actually.

Its a Glitch in the matrix

Last edited:
I get it quite regularly too.
I had it last weekend with two people I'd only met for the first time that evening... Was weird.

Oh I hate it when it's with a person! One of my best friend's friends looked so familiar the first time I met her. She lives/grew up in a different city from me...basically there's no way I knew her from before that, but seriously YEARS have gone by and still every time I see her, I'm stumped. I just keep trying to figure out who she reminds me of or how I could have known her from before. I can't figure it out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its a Glitch in the matrix

Or the Truman show, I expect a light will fall out of the sky any minute, since we're even discussing this. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back