• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

BAD MOVIES?

I really need to see more Miyazaki films.
The only ones I've seen were Kiki's Delivery Service (Like a long long time ago, probably around 2003 or 2004), and Secret World of Arriety (It was good to see on the big screen, but it can go without the pop songs...J-pop is better Disney and you know it).

So you didn't even see Spirited Away?

The 1998 version of Godzilla. Movies I've seen that's declared as bad is the Star Wars prequels and Indiana Jones: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Studio Ghibli? Isn't that where all the Miyazaki films are? I don't think he's a bad director or writer.

Yeah well I never stated he was a bad director or writer. I just didn't like the ending to the secret world of arriety.
And yeah, Hayao Miyazaki was one of the founders of Studio Ghibli.

The 1998 version of Godzilla. Movies I've seen that's declared as bad is the Star Wars prequels and Indiana Jones: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Yeah, I noticed that Kingdom of the Crystal Skull didn't do too well.

Dragon Ball Evolution, Devil's Due, The Walk of Shame, and the B-grade horror movie Lizzie....So many wasted hours I will never get back T.T

Pretty much every horror movie I've ever seen. Why do the characters always have to be so dumb?! "Let's split up!" "Let's go investigate that scary noise in that ominous room!" "Let's try talking to the spirits like they're stupid!" I found the Conjuring to be hilarious. A bunch of picture frames fall off the wall at night and practically nobody wakes up. They try to get something from under the floorboards by breaking it down. Haven't they ever heard of a crawl space before?

I can't stand anything with Melissa McCarthy playing the same awful character.
Sharknado. It was bad.
There was a movie called LOL with Miley Cyrus that was awful.
Saw a movie called Magic Puppy. It was a disappointment to my expectations.

I honestly think the reason people dislike Frozen so much is because it's overrated...I honestly think it's silly to disliked something because its overrated.
I actually liked that the love was actually between a family member and not a typical romantic love, even if it's overrated it was still a nice movie.

Also Adam Sandler had awesome movies...Billy Madison, Wedding Singer, Happy Gilmore (my fav movie as a child) were great movies XD

Anyway a bad movie...hummm probably Mean Girls 2 was pretty bad...I remember I had to force myself to watch Confessions of a Teenager Drama Queen and also recently I watched this horrible comedy called The To Do List ....it was bad o.o

groundhog day
anything with adam sandler
please don't burn me at the stake but i can't stand pitch perfect
unnecessary sequels like american psycho 2

Last edited:
Kung Pow: Enter the Fist

I was making a "what is this I don't even" face the whole time while watching.

Tbh I could take a dump on a ton of movies. But I will say my favorite bad movie I not-so-secretly-enjoy is Big Trouble in Little China.

I was afraid no one would say this. Definitely The Room, no other film needs to be mentioned in this thread.

Ahh, yes, "The Room". It was indeed a bad movie, but it was one of those "so bad it's good" movies, don't you agree?

"You're tearing me apart, Lisa!"

Mean Girls 2 LOLOLOL

thank god I actually knew it was **** before I watched it so I wasn't disappointed and wanted my time back. Instead I just watched it laughing at how ****ing stupid it was. Good times

Twilight. I can't believe I actually watched 3 of the movies.

I really hated Princess Mononoke too. And to a lesser extent, Laputa. I don't care how much people seem to be unconditionally in love with studio ghibli, those two movies were just bad. Even though I am in loved with Howl's Moving Castle, I've got to admit that it's a pretty bad adaptation.

Back