• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lowest Test/Quiz Score?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to, but the only thing that is appearing in my head is that I'm stupid, everyone hates me, and that I deserve pain.

Yes, I'm serious. If I wasn't there wouldn't be a flame war happening right now.

If this was a real war, I'd be dead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really tired. I'm tired because I'm sad, I ran a half-mile today and I'm scrawny, and probably the puniest person alive.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really tired. I'm tired because I'm sad, I ran a half-mile today and I'm scrawny, and probably the puniest person alive.

Then just get off the computer then. Amissapanda is right, you should just go take a break, visit another site, and just clear your brain, running a half mile is irrelevant to this as well. Get back up tomorrow and see how you feel. Nobody is forcing you to go on this site and do this, I don't mean to sound rude but you are having an issue with this feeling of worthlessness, as it looks like to me.

Last edited:
About 40, maybe 50% on a math test. Surprised new that I don't need to study for anything else but math (maybe it has something to do with not having any passion for that accursed subject)

Dude, please go get a therapist. The way you talk about yourself really doesn't sound good to me. Maybe take a nap or something, whatever will help you get your mind off things. This thread should really be locked.

Well I wouldn't have said that to myself if people never told me to shut up and get over it.

in that case you're going to have a rough time in the future if that's what you say about yourself when told to get over something

Pretty sure no one said that...

Back on topic, though, I generally get Cs but I tend to get 16 on math. I hate math.

I'm gonna echo Amissapanda here. Take a step back, give yourself a moment to clear your head. A bad day can only get worse the more you get wrapped up in your own negative thoughts.

In the meantime, I'm gonna close this thread for a bit, give everything a chance to cool off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back