Status
Not open for further replies.

LunaMoon Crossing

Certified Trash
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Yellow Candy
What was your lowest test/quiz score? I felt REALLY bad about mine, because I'm in A.E., so whenever I get grades like this, I mope all day. It has to be from your whole life, not from yesterday, or this year, please. Thank you! ^.^ Sorry if you thought this is rude.

My lowest score: 75%

EDIT: can be worst score in anything. My worst score was 55%, but it got raised 2 whole letter grades, so it doesn't count anymore ^.^ Apparently, everyone in class did so horrible, that the teacher let us do a worksheet that was worth 20 points if you got it all right.

EDIT: Nobody will make fun of you for this. If you are making fun of somebody, then clearly, you are doing something wrong.
I've noticed that there is some activity going on in this thread. An argument. Please, this thread is just about discussing the lowest grade you got, not meant to make people feel bad. I felt bad about mine. It's the worst I've gotten in my 8 years of being educated. Seriously. It makes me cry looking back at the 75% I got last year (in 6th)

Last edited:
idk, Quizzes are really unimportant to the overall grade typically, so of course I've failed before on one of those. Teachers encourage you to fail quizzes pretty much.

AS for tests, I've never gotten below a C I think. So...always >70%

I got a 70 on a geometry test my freshman year because I absolutely did not understand the material lol. But I'm thinking about it now, and I think I got like a 65 or something on a biology test last year. I got A's in both of those classes, so in the end, I wasn't bothered by it haha

If I did as badly as I think I did on my calc test last week, I'll probably be updating this post soon lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What was your lowest test/quiz score? I felt REALLY bad about mine, because I'm in A.E., so whenever I get grades like this, I mope all day.

My lowest score: 75%

I felt really bad about mine, too, but really, all that matters is your final grade. Just think of it like that if you get another bad one. :)

I mean, I missed the whole lesson and was expected to take the test when I returned - how was I gonna pass??

It was dropped anyways. :/

Just got a 40 on my Theology quiz, though. It was.. a bad day.. I was really sick and forgot the vocab words. If I do good on this test, that gets dropped. #Pray4Zanessa2k14

Mine was like a 58% that I got last year in math. It seemed really easy so when I got it back I thought maybe I answered the questions in the wrong order, but it probably just meant I had no idea what I was doing lol.

Last edited:
The lowest score I've ever gotten on any quiz or test? Uhhh, a zero XD Gotten several of those in classes like Nutrition, Criminology, and Physics. Thank goodness so many professors curve grades in college ;P I ended up graduating with a decent GPA, so s'all good.

Can't remember exact scores but I've failed tests many times lol (like failed with an F, not like people who're like "omg I got a B I failed"). Thinking of 10th grade chemistry and 12th grade calculus in particular. I mean I certainly could've studied harder, but I just didn't care that much.

lol when i took calc 2 in college i used to get test scores of 11 out of 100 LOL. dropped that class quick. i never studied nor tried tho

I got a 67/100 on my first physical anthropology midterm. multiple choice, 10 short answer questions, and 3 essays. ;__; still passed the class with an A, though.

I might have gotten a lower grade on an Algebra quiz, but the one I remember for sure is a 60% on a Spanish quiz in sixth grade I didn't study for. I was going to ask if I could make it up or retake it, but since I was new in middle school and generally anxious I got too scared to ask and cried about it instead. e.e I was used to getting A's and B's. I'm not saying I have bad grades now, I just was so used to everything being simple like elementary school. I guess it was the shock to my system that I needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back