• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Urgent problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watchingthetreetops

*~Rude intolerance here~*
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I was trading btb. 700 were supposed to go to Mario. That's mario. with the peroid after the name mario. I accidentally sent it to mario without a period next to his name. I need to know how to fix this? Or who I can contact to get those sent to him? I'm going to give him more as an apology, but I need to know if I can get those resent to 'mario.' instead of regular 'mario'

help! He already spent his bells and all i can do is post a lot and give him my btb that I earn.

Last edited:
They have a blue name, just PM them.

On the TBT front page, if you look at the bottom there is a list of all active users online. You can find one of them there.

okay. I messaged an administrater named Jeremy. I really hope I get a response soon. :C

I'm so worried. He spent his bells and I feel terrible. I was so worried about having people come to my town, because I've heard stories about scams

.....aaaaaaaaaaaaand it's me who messes up. Ung.

Last edited:
Taken care of :) (You only sent them 600 by the way)

Kaiaa to the rescue~!

@OP: I hope you're feeling better. Also don't stress yourself out. :)

Aw I am sorry to hear that! :( I hope you get your problem solved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back