How many copies of acnl do you have?

I have, six, count 'em, SIX, games and FIVE 3DS's! They were ALL gifts and cast-offs. My husband bought himself and me 3DS's when they first came out, and then 3DSXL's when they came out, and then my brother got bored with his and game me his 3DSSL.

For the games, my first was a gift from my hubby, then he got himself one and got bored with it and gave it to me. My brother got bored of his and gave it to me, and so did his sons.

Thus, I now have 5 3DS's and 6 ACNL games.

All physical. I wouldn't touch a digital with a ten-foot pole. Tied to that one system forever? I'm too old-fashioned for that sort of nonsense...uh...thinking.

I have a couple of towns I call my Main Towns, the top one now being Mrazek. I should probably update my sidebar. Then Mrazek is closely followed by Roseberg and WolfKott.

Chambers, MaudRoss, and MaeRose and just for occasional fun, TT'ing to certain holidays (now that I'm brave enough to try it) and occasional cycling and trading between my own towns on the odd occasion for fruit prices and the towns with an Emporium.

I don't have the time for them all, obviously, but I love them all too much to not at least somewhat develop them. Plus, I can get the villagers I love best and eventually get them into Mrazek and WolfKott.

Whew...I am a crazy person!

You may be crazy, but you're my HERO!! Lol ♥♥♥

Only one digital.. I really want a cycling town, though. I just think it's a waste of my money and I can buy a completely new game with that same amount ;w;

only one. I've been thinking of buying another copy but that's probably not going to happen. pretty amazing how some up to 5 towns. I would get tired tbh of keeping up.

I only have one copy

I don't have enough money to spend on multiple copies of games when I want at least 5 other games... like, incredibly badly

I have two physical copies of Animal crossing new leaf. (Aka, no digital copies for me.) I use them on the same DS. One is my main town I had since release day, and ones my themed town i've been working on since November. It theme is Christmas town and I've pretty much got it mostly done, still need to get PWPs out of the animals, plant my hybrids and replace Apple and Freckles with my last two dreamies.

I'm almost embarrassed to admit mine. I personally have 4 copies. (2 main, 1 holding and 1 cycle). However, all 4 of my kids also have copies so we have 8 total!!!

Two.
I really wanted to make a new town because my original town was beginning to look ugly and I wanted to have a fresh start in a new town (but I couldn't risk erasing my town Q_Q), so I decided to buy another copy.
It was a temporary cycling town in the beginning, and now the second town is in progress. I only got it a few months ago but I kinda got bored of Animal Crossing, hence my motivation has decreased

One which I experiened great difficulty in acquiring because they have become almost impossible to find in my country. Might get a second one if I come across another one by chance.

I only have one physical copy of AC:NL. Having two copies would deem useless for me as I am a pretty fixed person and could only manage one town at a time x3

I only have one copy. I thought about getting a second a while back, but I thought to my self: "Psh, who am I kidding?! I can barely keep up with one town."

I'm hoping to get a second soon, for cycling. I can't decide if I want a digital or physical though- I mean would I want my storage on my second town? Or what if a dreamie moves in on my second, should I get the physical and use a friend's DS for moving? But a digital is easier management and I won't lose the other copy while switching them out(I have a horrible losing-things problem, I've gone through like 5 styluses)- I don't know what to do!
Any suggestions? D:

One which I experiened great difficulty in acquiring because they have become almost impossible to find in my country. Might get a second one if I come across another one by chance.

Oh, boy, I understand how you feel. In where I live, not only it's hard to find an AC:NL copy, but they also cost half an arm.

My sister will get her own copy in a few months. It will be fun.

I have two physical copies! One is my main town, and the other is a cycling town :)

3 physical copies

I find it hard to keep them all up sometimes. My third copy is a couple days behind and haven't found the time to catch it up. I mainly use my other towns for prefect fruit to sell in my main.(used for Gracie's overpriced furniture) My second town is a work in progress halloween town. Problem is I get distracted to easy.

3 physical copies, 2 are actual towns one is currently a cycle town. I keep notes on which date I'm at in each town and who is moving when so I can remember everything. I'm considering buying a digital copy in the future as well for my main 3DS.

Back