• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Vent Your Frustrations

Beardo

Tikki, spots on!
Bells
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Welcome to the thread where you can complain and whine and ***** about anything you're annoyed or angry about.

So, right now I'm extremely annoyed at my dad. At my school the policy is if your phone gets taken away a parent has to go into the office and get it. My phone got taken away first period for pretty much no reason. (I pulled it out to tell my friends to remove me from the group chat so I wouldn't get in trouble since i had to leave it on for class purposes) Anyways, I tried to tell my teacher that but she told me she had to take it away for 'school policy'. After school I ask my dad to go in and pick it up, but instead on taking the 2 minutes it would take to get it he says he 'Doesn't have time' and 'had to get my sister to an appointment' that was 5 minutes away. It was 2:45 when I asked him, my sisters appointment was at 3. I tried to tell him it would only take a minute and that he would have time but he just yelled at me. So, I called my mom on my sisters phone and asked her to pick it up. She wasn't able to leave work and get it so i asked her to talk to my dad. He yelled at her and said he didn't have time. Me and my mom both knew that was bull****. Anyways, long story short my dad yelled at me more, my sister got to her appointment 10 minutes early, my mom said I wouldn't be able to get my phone back, and now I'm really pissed at my dad. I know 'Its just a phone you spoiled brat!' but I use it for important things, and it pisses me off my dad wouldn't take the 2 minutes to go and get it for me, plus he yelled at me for no reason. I'm more upset about my dads reaction then about having my phone gone.

So, please feel free to vent about whatever you want.

Back