• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [Trading] Diana!

Reesey

Mayor of Arcelia
Bells
Feedback
100% (6) +
Diana the snooty deer is moving! She's only been in my town for about a week in-game so she's 100% original :eek:

I'm looking for bells or Fuschia, I'm honestly not sure how much to ask for her so just make your best offer! Also like I said if you have Fuschia I'd love to trade as well!

Adopted!

Last edited:
Diana is lovely! Good luck finding Fuschia and getting Diana a new home :D

Aw, thanks :D And yeah, she is lovely but she's honestly not my cup of tea plus I already have another snooty, which is why im letting her go haha

I have Fuschia leaving on the 21st, i'll happily TT to boxes for you if you're still interested. I don't visit her at all so I don't know if all her items are all original, but I know her shirt and what she calls you is different.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Fuschia leaving on the 21st, i'll happily TT to boxes for you if you're still interested. I don't visit her at all so I don't know if all her items are all original, but I know her shirt and what she calls you is different.
Actually her shirt is original :)

Last edited:
How many bells? My best friend is resetting soon and Diana is her dreamie so I'd love to gift Diana to her!

Oh right you stated "I'd love to have her." lol I'll add your FC and TT Fuchsia to boxes aswell :)

I'll pick her up first if thats alright!
That is completely fine, i'll let you know when my gates are open. I'am Blake from Hoenn btw

- - - Post Merge - - -

And they're open, come on in!

Back