• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Animal Crossing Blogs

Noir

Candy Shark
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Pansy
Winter Mittens
Small Mailbox
I'm not sure if this is in the right place, but it IS about New Leaf, so I wasn't sure. X: PLEASE DON'T HURT ME.

I have an animal crossing blog: http://siklipcrossing.tumblr.com/

It features all my designs and some personal life things.

But I was wondering. Anyone have a blog I can follow thats ACNL related? I'm kinda tired of seeing mostly the main ones, and like to see the ideas and comments and such on actual people's blogs where they aren't part of the main cast of the ACNL makers. XD;

Feel free to post here! :D

Is it weird to have a blog like this? I mean, it makes it easier to clean up my thread on my designs, but it will be updated faster than my blog. x:

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, again.

i was thinking about starting one (probably here or on fc2) but my LR buttons don't work and it'd be pretty boring without pictures. blogs like these are fine haha and i'm sure you can find some nice blogs by searching for 'acnl' in the tags.

i was thinking about starting one (probably here or on fc2) but my LR buttons don't work and it'd be pretty boring without pictures. blogs like these are fine haha and i'm sure you can find some nice blogs by searching for 'acnl' in the tags.

Aww that sucks that your LR buttons don't work. D: If you make QR Codes, that could work, since they don't require using the LR Buttons. But, if you're not actively creative, then, that might not work either. ;_;

I don't have an acnl blog (I have a pixel dump blog where I reblog pixel art and stuff that I like) but I'ma follow your blog because it looks pretty neat, also what is the song that plays? it's awesome :>

I don't have an acnl blog (I have a pixel dump blog where I reblog pixel art and stuff that I like) but I'ma follow your blog because it looks pretty neat, also what is the song that plays? it's awesome :>

There are two, Told You So By Colette Carr feat Porcelain Black, and How do you love someone by Porcelain Black

And thanks! :D

Last edited:
I have one. I used to update it daily with posts about whatever new was happening in Coven, but that grew tiresome. So most of my posts are really short with screencaps.

There's a thread for things like this that has tons of pages

I don't have an Animal Crossing blog, so I use my blog on this site as an Animal Crossing blog.

theres a link to my acnl blog (as well as my main lol) in my signature~

Back