Coffee_Geek's Art! OPEN (1/3 SLOTS)

-flings themselves into the thread to reserve a slot because oh my god end me i love your art-

i'll give you 20 million igb or more to draw my mayor and my friend's mayor together as full-bodies and i'll be back with refs!!

EDIT: refs!!
wAhT2.png

if the picture is unclear, he wears:
-brown t-shirt with yellow sleeves with blue triangles on the sleeves
-suspenders with gold buckles
-rainbow feather
-a blue sash holding vials of different colored paint, each vial having a stopper in the shape of a crystal heart
-a BLACK scarf (the qr has it wrong) the ends of which (in the back of the pattern so not shown, i'm sorry) are covered in blue and gold sparkles
-a golden yellow jacket tied around his waist (not pictured sorry i couldn't fit it in the pattern, but it's just a normal zippered hoodie nothing fancy)
-khaki shorts
-brown boots (they don't have fur like in the picture, they're more like the pompompurin shoes except with gold buckles on them)
-brown armbands with blue ladder-like designs on them (the white between the sleeves and armbands is also a mistake and should be skin/skin color)
-he does NOT wear black tights i just forgot to take them off for the picture >~<
-his eyes are grey, not blue

personality: excited, optimistic, loves to get into shenanigans
wAipf.png

please give him a rainbow colored wristband on his left arm!

personality: chill, low-energy, usually gets dragged around on adventures by candor

Last edited:
//is floored by sheer talent//
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

is 150 tbt good? bust/ full body/ whatever your feelin' is cool with me

X

Same ^ I'd offer 150 TBT for anything lol of any of these babs: [x] Your art is really amazing, ty for consideration c:

Ah trying to clean out current commissions here (and other sites) ~~
Took a break and drew Genji as a gijinka(?), dandy is my amino name!
IMG_9558.jpgIMG_9555.jpg

It has been ages Coffeeeeeee (Hyogo if you don't remember!!)

I'm really liking that Genji *_*

These are super cute and beautiful!! I woud love to order one from you for 200 tbt (+ a few million IGB (name your price) or an order of items!)

tumblr_m5liu7Wk4V1qbs47q.gif

Link to my persona: [x]

Hey covfefe, are your commissions still open? If not, then do you have any social media I could follow you on the see your art? I super love it !

Back