• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Coffee_Geek's Art! OPEN (1/3 SLOTS)

Coffee_Geek

Who sits on Saturn
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Mailbox
Cake
Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (6) +
Hello! I'm doing commissions!

I no longer do digital works! I only do traditional nowadays.

Recent works
IMG_9404.jpgIMG_9405.jpgIMG_9407.jpgIMG_9197.jpgIMG_9256.jpg

These are all old pieces from 2014-15!
finished1.jpg
citizen.jpg
commish2.jpg
first commish1.jpg
omori (2).jpg
o0ul2r.jpg

1z66s87.jpg

o94j6h.jpg

333zous.jpg

1z70weg.jpg

flowerqt.jpg
343m72h.jpg

33o634k.jpg

image.php

4hvara.jpg
Since I don't know how much my work is worth, please name a price!
I accept both TBT and IGB!

Thank you!

2 SLOT(S) ARE OPEN !

1. punctuallyAbsent

Last edited:
These are fantastic. I'd love one, and can pay around 2-5 million in game bells if you think that's fair. Please let me know, and I'll send over a few refs. :)

Yay! So happy you set up a shop. Now everyone can go gaga over your art *u* <333

Would 150 TBT for bust of my OC be okay with you?

Ref:
tumblr_nalym0d2u21shcembo1_250.png

Sorry It's just a pixel :p She's a narwhal, by the way :) Also, if you're colouring, could you put splotches on her coat, like a actual narwhal? And just to note; her skin is actually white, not normal skin-coloured. Also, for reference, her pigtails are curly, kinda like the chocolate swirls that you put on cakes, if you know what I mean c: Thanks!

If you want, you could refer to some art by the other amazing people on TBT on my thread here.

“Ram ‘em, flip ‘em and TAKE A CHUNK OUTTA THEIR GUTS… or is it the other way ‘round?”

Name: Mukuro

Species: Narwhal

Height: 182 cm with horn, 122cm without

Likes: Ramming things, Adventuring, Violence, Sharks and other related creatures (bullying them, to be exact)

Dislikes: Getting her horn stuck. Not being able to get it out. Being left in that position for extended periods of time. Drifting away attached to ice floes due to the former.

Backstory + Personality: Her real home is much further up north, among the icy seas. Having been orphaned at such a young age that she had no concept of “parents”, she’s grown up without much of a worry in the world, becoming a little too na?ve and carefree, as seen from her constant ramming of objects and getting her horn stuck in them. Having spent most of her life living around a very certain orca pod, she’s learned their mannerisms, culture and way of life (In other words that violence really is the best form of entertainment, sharks are a bunch of silly, loutish fish and that it’s great to be a carnivore). Hence, she’s more than a little bloodthirsty, and takes pleasure in picking on sharks… but since there aren’t many sharks up north, she has to settle for picking on penguins, fishes and occasionally species closely related to sharks, such as rays, and dogfish. She’d gladly take on larger animals if she gets the chance, though.

After living the majority of her life swimming with orcas, cutting holes in the ice to watch penguins fall through and getting her horn stuck in countless ice floes, she’s gotten a little bored of the “quiet” life. Thus, she decided to set off on an adventure, to the warmer seas down south, where she’ll see new sights, meet new people, probably mutilate someone and most certainly get her horn stuck somewhere.

Trivia: She’s challenged her guardians to fight many times. She’s never won once, but seeing as she usually gets out of said fights alive, that’s an achievement in itself.

She hasn’t been actually adopted by the orca pod, they just see her as someone who follows them around and can put up a good fight.

She somehow got herself stuck vertically upwards in the middle of the tundra. Heaven knows how she got there and back.

She truly believes that fighting and mortally wounding people is something both parties enjoy, and is surprised when her prey tries to run away. After all, the other side never complains when she wins, and if she doesn’t they don’t have much of a reason to!

Alignment: Due to her violent tendencies, she would be somewhat of a wild card, probably even a bit of a bully (understatement), but deep down, she’s just doing what carnivores do: fight, kill, eat, live.

“PUUU! Why do they ALWAYS run away before I kill them!? ”

Last edited:
Can I do 150 tbt for a headshot of my OC:D? Ref here:

kVvpoU.png

9mxeMN.png

She has flame red hair and sky blue eyes:)

Your art is adorable OuO <3 I might be back once I can think of something to request haha Really wonderful work!

Last edited:
Thanks again for my commission!! Feel free to post it here if you'd like! ^^

Your style's really cool!
Kinda reminds me of Ken Sugomori's artwork of the trainers from Pokemon.

Thanks everyone!! I wasn't expecting so many people, I'll be finished with the rest in by today/tomorrow!
I'm truly grateful :>

Back