• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Coffee_Geek's Art! OPEN (1/3 SLOTS)

-flings themselves into the thread to reserve a slot because oh my god end me i love your art-

i'll give you 20 million igb or more to draw my mayor and my friend's mayor together as full-bodies and i'll be back with refs!!

EDIT: refs!!
wAhT2.png

if the picture is unclear, he wears:
-brown t-shirt with yellow sleeves with blue triangles on the sleeves
-suspenders with gold buckles
-rainbow feather
-a blue sash holding vials of different colored paint, each vial having a stopper in the shape of a crystal heart
-a BLACK scarf (the qr has it wrong) the ends of which (in the back of the pattern so not shown, i'm sorry) are covered in blue and gold sparkles
-a golden yellow jacket tied around his waist (not pictured sorry i couldn't fit it in the pattern, but it's just a normal zippered hoodie nothing fancy)
-khaki shorts
-brown boots (they don't have fur like in the picture, they're more like the pompompurin shoes except with gold buckles on them)
-brown armbands with blue ladder-like designs on them (the white between the sleeves and armbands is also a mistake and should be skin/skin color)
-he does NOT wear black tights i just forgot to take them off for the picture >~<
-his eyes are grey, not blue

personality: excited, optimistic, loves to get into shenanigans
wAipf.png

please give him a rainbow colored wristband on his left arm!

personality: chill, low-energy, usually gets dragged around on adventures by candor

Last edited:
//is floored by sheer talent//
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

is 150 tbt good? bust/ full body/ whatever your feelin' is cool with me

X

Same ^ I'd offer 150 TBT for anything lol of any of these babs: [x] Your art is really amazing, ty for consideration c:

Ah trying to clean out current commissions here (and other sites) ~~
Took a break and drew Genji as a gijinka(?), dandy is my amino name!
IMG_9558.jpgIMG_9555.jpg

It has been ages Coffeeeeeee (Hyogo if you don't remember!!)

I'm really liking that Genji *_*

These are super cute and beautiful!! I woud love to order one from you for 200 tbt (+ a few million IGB (name your price) or an order of items!)

tumblr_m5liu7Wk4V1qbs47q.gif

Link to my persona: [x]

Hey covfefe, are your commissions still open? If not, then do you have any social media I could follow you on the see your art? I super love it !

Back