• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Restarting game. Merengue needs a home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merunari

hi i'm cece
Bells
Switch
4574-0667-2306
Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (10) +
So because I goofed up my game and because of previous frustrations with villager cycling and whatnot, I've decided to restart my main town. What this means for you is that, while I'm preparing to do so, I'll be selling off my villagers so that a) they can go to a new home and b) I can get ahead in my next game a by already having some bells under my belt.

Currently I'm just transferring items and flowers and whatnot to my second town but that shouldn't take much longer than a night and then tomorrow I'll get started on cycling out villagers. I've finished transferring things! Cycling has officially started.

Anyone is welcome to offer on any available villager in the list and when villagers request to move they will go to the offer I like the most for them. You will have a period of one hour to claim your villager or they will go to the next best offer. I will do my best to make sure the villager you've bid on does not get cycled until you are online, though. The last offer before a villager ping is the last valid offer. Any offers made post-ping will not count unless the person who offered has not responded within the allotted time.

• No BTB
  • No items
  • Looking for a SSB4 NA code

Onto the villagers, then, yes?
Current offers will be put next to the villager's name.
Villagers are not 100% original. Many of them are close, though.

Tier 1 - Starting bid of 1m, minimum increase of 500k.
  • Ankha - 20m Zebra2
  • Beau - 22m Foreversacredx
  • Merengue
  • Marina - 12m GretaOfAtlantis

Tier 2 - Starting bid of 500k, minimum increase of 250k.
  • Chief - 20m Porcelain

Tier 3/4 - Starting bid of 150k, minimum increase of 50k.
  • Genji - Baroque Lost. Potentially picked up via wifi.
  • Deirdre - 150k Flari
  • Carmen - 250k mahkala
  • Pecan Lost.

Payment:
We'll be using the Re-Tail method for payment. I've put flowers in Re-Tail for 1 million bells each. Drop the flowers near the station after they've been bought. We will use this as a way to keep track of how much has been paid.

I'm offline! When will I be back?
If I'm not here when you see this, I'll be back (at the very latest) at around 4PM Pacific!

Last edited:

1m & a event Keldeo on Beau o.o

Last edited:
beau for 5mil

//i've been conned like 3 times for beau (along with poppy) im so desperate at this point jfc

Last edited:
Genji starting bid 150k
and if nobody takes Pecan, I'll bid on her too.

Updated!
&& slowly but surely making progress on moving stuff between towns. <:

Last edited:
nononononono i will do whatever i can to outbid anyone for beau

I have tons of shinies, and a few shinies with decent ivs. Also some gen 6 trophy shinies.
I have male litleo (only 12.5% finding rate) it's shiny and has 5ivs.
I can also list of other pokemon o have for trade as well. :3

@ poppet:
I have some mild interest in that shiny Dratini but I'm pretty uncertain. u 3u

Updated!
And since it's almost 3AM, I'm going to head to bed. With the progress I've made on transferring my items between towns tonight, I should be able to start cycling villagers out at some point tomorrow evening (as in Tuesday the 16th). I'll keep you all posted!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back