• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fears?

Jawile

Think Less
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
May Birthstone (Emerald)
What really scares you? My top three is probably nuclear warfare, deadly diseases, and spiders.

Strangely enough two of those are what I'm really interested in studying right now.

I guess I'll do a top three too.. Mine are:

1) My Dad dying (I know it will happen one day, but I don't ever think I'll be prepared for it..)

2) People (bad social anxiety :()

3) Extreme physical pain (any part of the body)​

1. Spiders
2. Being in extreme pain (from sickness, physical, or mentally)
3. Going out of my house (school is the exception)

Last edited:
1. Heights
2. The thought of being isolated for the rest of my life.
3. Nuclear war is really scary.

1. Not succeeding in life/not pursuing my dream, or failing in a career.
2. Never finding true love (corny but true)
3. Pollution, global warming (selfish of me that's it below two personal things, but you know, oh well)

cute_spider_is_cute_by_kat_nicholson-d5scpd1.jpg

Being alone for the rest of my life, super tight spaces, and clowns.

spiders (or just bugs in general), heights, and the thought of being thrown out/my family having a negative reaction towards my sexuality and gender identity.

- murderous insects like cockroaches and bees
- life after death
- confrontation
- failure
- I'm not sure I will be able to find a soul mate
- if I find a soul mate, I will have confidence issues and never feel good enough. I'll feel like a burden
- Jake.

Dark, ghosts, losing any of my senses..

Snakes, Sharks, Fire Alarms, Throwing up, Getting sick, Fire, Smoke, Redeads, The Forest Temple
I have an anxiety order so it gets pretty bad.

Last edited:
My parents dying (a part of life, I know, but the thought of losing them is absolutely devastating to me.)
Not being able to find a soul mate (I don't want to be alone, I'd rather have company)
Settling down with somebody just so I'm not alone (related to the previous point)
Throwing up (absolutely disgusting and terrifying, regardless of how much better you feel afterwards)
Not being good enough (everybody struggles with this, I think)
My brother not finding a soul mate (I want him to be happy with the woman of his dreams)
AND SO MUCH MORE I'D BORE YOU IF I CONTINUED

Eels.

I hate them so much, they're so creepy, and I think it started coz one time I was at a river and on the bridge I would fish them out with a stickk, but when they swam away it was really creepy..

They just ughhhhh ifk I hate them so much

I realized that three isn't enough when you're me so here goes:

-I fear that I'll be betrayed again like how my ex did to me because holee **** did that mess me up. I just don't want to do that again. (im also really scared to date again for a while and that clashes with my other reason previously listed).

-being taken. I always had a childhood fear about bekng abducted and I had some nightmares about it and it just scares me so much.

-Deadly diseases. Obvious reasoning.

-Dying not because of natural causes (idk how to word it sorry)

Back