• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Pokemon General

Umm guys, is it actually possible to get a 6IV pokemon from an egg by doing that one special method? You know, use the Destiny Knot?

Last edited:
Umm guys, is it actually possible to get a 6IV pokemon from an egg by doing that one special method? You know, use the Destiny Knot?

I think you need to breed two 5IV pokemon together with one holding the destiny knot. Even so it could take a while. Patience is key

They've retained the same differences except for colour. Check the eyes for instance.

Still pretty lame

GUYS
new mega evolutions, two we knew were probably coming and one we kinda did were confirmed!!!!
LINK :

Girl you is behind on your PokeStudies. This is ancient history by now.

Still pretty lame

Girl you is behind on your PokeStudies. This is ancient history by now.

Sorry, i've been thinking about Kirbyology lately so ive gotten behind
so i made this
c7o5e.jpg

Last edited:
Serebii.net ‏@SerebiiNet 34s

Serebii Update: Pok?mon Get☆TVs episode on September 28th to showcase more Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire content. http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

it'll probs be something minor since we havne't gotten anything worthwhile form them yet, but atleast its something

Serebii added more screenshots too. There's only like 5 but I'm thinking more will come later?? These are the ones they've added now anyway

69.jpg
70.jpg
71.jpg
72.jpg
73.jpg
74.jpg

http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/pics.shtml

Last edited:
I thought this was a bit funny Amazon UK has got the ORAS guidebook up for pre-order,the release date for it? 21st November... I'm going to get the guidebook before the actual games... Is that normal or is Amazon making a mistake?
Link to the guidebook:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pokemon-Omega-Ruby-Alpha-Sapphire/dp/1101898208/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_1

EDIT: Nevermind, since I went for the free delivery I'm getting it in the middle of December- Thats more than 3-5 business days! :p

Last edited:
Serebii.net ‏@SerebiiNet 34s

Serebii Update: Pok?mon Get☆TVs episode on September 28th to showcase more Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire content. http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

it'll probs be something minor since we havne't gotten anything worthwhile form them yet, but atleast its something
Or it'll be CHECK OUT THESE NEW MEGAS
And it's just Sharpedo, Camerupt and Gallade.

Or it'll be CHECK OUT THESE NEW MEGAS
And it's just Sharpedo, Camerupt and Gallade.

Probably. A whole lot of nothing I've come to expect from Get TV.

@ Jake: Neat new screens though, I wonder if we'll be seeing a lot of Pokemon just doing their own thing.

Are we missing any conspicuous trainers who deserve mega evolution for their main pokemon? I think we've covered them all.

Also omg I just remembered those annoying TV people.

Are we missing any conspicuous trainers who deserve mega evolution for their main pokemon? I think we've covered them all.

Gaby and Ty the double battlers XD

We might be missing a mega for the eighth gym leader whoever that may be this game

@ Jake: Neat new screens though, I wonder if we'll be seeing a lot of Pokemon just doing their own thing.
It was a thing in X/Y as well. Fletchling and Espurr were all over the place.
And it would be a good alternative to NOT HAVING POKEMON FOLLOW US

Mega Evolutions for all the Frontier Brains. Mega Seviper pls

Gaby and Ty the double battlers XD

We might be missing a mega for the eighth gym leader whoever that may be this game
Seeing as Steven Stone is the Champion again in OR/AS, it'll be Wallace. I'm hoping we still see Juan at some point.

Yeah I juanna see juan again

I've lost all the hype and I'm so conflicted on what version to get. Oh and I destroyed my X as you'd know from my complaining so I have nothing to tide my over with. Hard life huh.

It was a thing in X/Y as well. Fletchling and Espurr were all over the place.
And it would be a good alternative to NOT HAVING POKEMON FOLLOW US

Having Pokemon appear in towns is nothing new. I think he was referring to how you see Wingulls flying around on the beach. He was wondering if there would be other stuff like that. Like maybe Magikarp jumping out of the water.

And Juan might appear as a special battle for post game. Hopefully

Back