• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Pokemon General

Prof Gallows

Retired Staff
Apple 🍎
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2767-4108-4794
Toy Hammer
Rainbow Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Bell Bag Badge
AS-an-OR-Meme.jpg

It's time for a new general discussion thread again. You can find the links to the previous threads here:

Previous General Thread

Pokemon Trading Center

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Discussion Thread(now closed)

Remember to keep things civil and if you do have any spoilers make sure to put them in a spoiler so you don't ruin it for anyone.

Yay!
Thanks for Re Making this thread!
Anyways, I REALLY like piplups. I'm like the rattata kid when it comes to them. :p

Last edited:
A nice clean shiny new thread! I can't wait for the return of Hoenn! ^.^

This is like the third Pokemon General thread. Why do you keep closing them?

Because the last one had 138 pages.

Unless you like having to scroll through all of that making a new thread is the better option.

Sally is no longer with us. The buneary was boxed for Trix, a better buneary.

yeah i don't get why or/as thread got removed but the "what's your vc library" is still up there

yeah i don't get why or/as thread got removed but the "what's your vc library" is still up there

preach it bae

now to continue discussion from old thread.....?/??!!! (wat)

Tom said:
Perhaps Rayquaza gets a new ability that disables Megas? Or retains the no weather ability and can completely nullify the Primal abilities. At this point it would be silly for it to not get a new Mega and there was that unknown Mega-Stone from Mega Evolution I Special that didn't match any of the currently known mega-stones.
True. iirs Rayquaza's ability is something like air lock which cancel out weather effects (like cloud nine idk?? also make me wonder if cloud nine will block the super sun/rain but i doubt it). But yeah, Mega/Primal Rayquaza will for sure get an ability to block the weather (at least, if they are making it, if they don't then theyre stupid). Also didn't know about the unknown mega stone thing. I'll go check it out, could be a mega stone for one of the already known ORAS megas, but I'll take a look now, and if it's green then it's probs Rayquaza.

ok i checked serebiii there was no pic in the synopsis (except one but i tihnk that belonged to someone so idk) i guess i'll just watch the end of the episode when i can be bothered to check

Last edited:
Y'all are weird for not choosing to marry Jigglypuff.

- - - Post Merge - - -

True. iirs Rayquaza's ability is something like air lock which cancel out weather effects (like cloud nine idk?? also make me wonder if cloud nine will block the super sun/rain but i doubt it). But yeah, Mega/Primal Rayquaza will for sure get an ability to block the weather (at least, if they are making it, if they don't then theyre stupid). Also didn't know about the unknown mega stone thing. I'll go check it out, could be a mega stone for one of the already known ORAS megas, but I'll take a look now, and if it's green then it's probs Rayquaza.
If they didn't make a Primal form for Rayquaza they'd be stupid.

I wonder if the Regi trio will have Megas though. Seeing as they're the most difficult legendaries to get in these games (not counting the extra, possibly G4 legendaries that will be added), seems like there should be some kind of reward other than the Pokemon themselves. idk

I wonder if the Regi trio will have Megas though. Seeing as they're the most difficult legendaries to get in these games (not counting the extra, possibly G4 legendaries that will be added), seems like there should be some kind of reward other than the Pokemon themselves. idk
tbh, i feel if we get regi megas (or primals or w/e), we'd most likely get them in the Gen4 remakes. Right now we have diancie, groudon, kyogre, and lati@s (and potentially rayquaza), as the new legendary megas in ORAS (along with the two mewtwo forms), adding another 3 (potentially 4 if 'gigas is included) seems like overkill.
plus the regi's story relates with 'gigas, who is a Sinnoh pokemon, so if they did that in ORAS, they're moving a Sinnoh SL to Hoenn which makes more sense to have in Sinnoh tbh.

TL;DR - regi's will most likely get megas in Gen4 remakes

I hadn't really thought about it like that before. Wouldn't that bring a huge influx of legendary Megas for those remakes though? Assuming that the Dialga, Palkia and Giratina would get Megas.

Even so I doubt we'll get Regi trio Megas in the upcoming games. They likely would've been announced already.

I don't know if my 3DS with X will be repaired by the time ORAS comes out so I'll need to start from scratch... I won't be able to get Diancie

I hadn't really thought about it like that before. Wouldn't that bring a huge influx of legendary Megas for those remakes though? Assuming that the Dialga, Palkia and Giratina would get Megas.

Even so I doubt we'll get Regi trio Megas in the upcoming games. They likely would've been announced already.

I'd expect the Regi trio + 'gigas to get Megas/Primals, and then creation trio to get the other one that the Regi's didn't.
I mean thinking about it, it's only two more legendary Megas/Primals than in ORAS (if you include Lati@s as ORAS and unconfirmed Rayquaza - who may actually end up getting two then it'll only be one less). It's really not that much more than what we are getting in ORAS (and there's still the chance Jirachi, Deoxys, and non-Hoenn legends getting some too, but I doubt it).
Plus we'll probably get the "Z" version of XY before the Gen4 remakes, and there's every chance they could weave the Regi's story in there instead of Gen4 remakes (or put the Regi trio in "Z" and carry over 'gigas's to Gen4 remakes). Either way, no doubt they'll add more legendary Megas/Primals into those games which would inevitably take down the load of legends receiving Megas/Primals in the next remakes.

Also just because the Regi's haven't had an announcement doesn't mean they wont happen in ORAS (though I still doubt it), we've known about Lati@s for a while now and they still haven't officially been confirmed... That actually makes me wonder, I know people have been saying the Lati@s "mega" change looks dumb and is minimal, but thats exactly what Groudon and Kyogre's change is like... Now I'm thinking the Lati duo might end up getting a Primal reversion... Probably not but seems possible and makes sense in my eyes tbh

Back