Pokémon Pokemon General

Tfw Pok?mon Amie is your life.. Seriously I'm starting to hate that thing BUT I NEED MY SHINY UMBREON rip can't play until evening lmao.

i'm so hyped right now because on friday i really wanted yveltal so i went to gts at first didn't have any luck then i had caught a heatmor and put up for a trade on gts.then when i checked over the weekend it said heatmor was traded and i got my Yveltal man that was the best thing to happen to me in pokemon x so now i have Xernas,Yveltal and Zygarde plus through pokemon amie i'm forever friends with Yveltal and now it's supremely fully trained from super training.

Nah I won't be hyped until I get EU confirm for shiny xer/yveltal for rest of europe :0

I kinda want there to be an event but don't at the same time since my Japanese shiny Xerneas and Yvental will lose it's value...

If they do no doubt they'll be harsh and distribute it through stores.

I kinda want there to be an event but don't at the same time since my Japanese shiny Xerneas and Yvental will lose it's value...

If they do no doubt they'll be harsh and distribute it through stores.

eh ha better than nothing to be honest or im going to spain just for that and buying another game lmao

hey everyone i don't know if anyone knows but you can get a shiny xerneas man is it gorgeous from the mystery gift i'm not sure about yveltal .found out from watching a video on youtube about sun and moon from verlisify.thought i should let everyone know in case you didn't.

hey everyone i don't know if anyone knows but you can get a shiny xerneas man is it gorgeous from the mystery gift i'm not sure about yveltal .found out from watching a video on youtube about sun and moon from verlisify.thought i should let everyone know in case you didn't.
For clarification, the shiny Xerneas distribution runs until the 17th. Shiny Yveltal's distribution runs from the 20th until the 26th.

For clarification, the shiny Xerneas distribution runs until the 17th. Shiny Yveltal's distribution runs from the 20th until the 26th.

yes also they are NA only at the moment. will probably released in spain if they get their ass off their couch and actually announces more to it.

Seems they released Shiny Xerneas in Gamestop stores across Sweden/Norway/Finland so if you live there go ask for a code from the cashier c:

that's cool, still pissed at the toy stores here handling the Darkrai though, either they can't handle it properly and give out, they are late or still sticks to some even later date, wtf.

Last edited:
i wonder how zygarde will fit into all of this, if at all

It seems that Pokemon has just completely forgotten about Zygarde for now. I'm sure that since they just did a distribution and, I think, they have a Zygarde cell in the anime still. I'm sure Zygarde will become much more important in Sun and Moon, at least I hope so.

For those of you in Europe & Australia, the Manaphy event is now available on Pok?mon X, Y, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire games. This event is available through Mystery Gift > Receive Gift > Get Via Internet and gives you the Mythical Pok?mon Manaphy, which can't be found in the wild. With this, you can also breed it with Ditto to get the Pok?mon, Phione, which can only be obtained by breeding Manaphy. This event is only running through to June 24th so get while you can. It'll be added on North American games later today. Our Event Database has been updated with full details of this event

serebii, grab that blue smurf while you can. it's live in EU for sure, just got mine.

i wonder how zygarde will fit into all of this, if at all

It seems that Pokemon has just completely forgotten about Zygarde for now. I'm sure that since they just did a distribution and, I think, they have a Zygarde cell in the anime still. I'm sure Zygarde will become much more important in Sun and Moon, at least I hope so.

Well in the anime they seem to be focusing on how the Zygarde Cores draw energy from the Sun/Moon, so I'm kinda banking on Zygarde and it's forms making an appearance in the games that deal with the Sun and Moon.

Back