• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon General

I had 3,000 egg hatches in a week trying to hatch shinies. It isn't as hard as it sounds to start stacking up thousands.

Oh my god, I could barely do one hundred eggs before getting so bored. You guys have skill. XD

The 200 potions/100 pokeballs codes got me thinking, why not just give a decent amount of Full Restores/Max Potions/Ultra Balls instead of absurd amounts of the lowest tier items? Maybe like 25-50 of them, so they can be actually useful later on the game. Still gonna use the 100 pokeballs.

The 200 potions/100 pokeballs codes got me thinking, why not just give a decent amount of Full Restores/Max Potions/Ultra Balls instead of absurd amounts of the lowest tier items? Maybe like 25-50 of them, so they can be actually useful later on the game. Still gonna use the 100 pokeballs.
I didn't even GET the freaking codes -.-

You know, all these years and the bag sprite for pokeball is still orange. This is how it used to look in Gen 1-3, but now its certainly bright red. I'm surprised they haven't changed it.

You know, all these years and the bag sprite for pokeball is still orange. This is how it used to look in Gen 1-3, but now its certainly bright red. I'm surprised they haven't changed it.

Especially since they went out of their way to change the color palette on the Lure Ball from red and green in HGSS to red and blue in all future games. Why would you change something that has a unique color combination to a color that is already used by the Great Ball?

Especially since they went out of their way to change the color palette on the Lure Ball from red and green in HGSS to red and blue in all future games. Why would you change something that has a unique color combination to a color that is already used by the Great Ball?

Blue and red was the original colour for that ball, so HGSS was an exception.

Blue and red was the original colour for that ball, so HGSS was an exception.

Wait, really? Weird, I wonder why they even made the change in the first place if they were just going to change it back. Should've kept the green and red color in my opinion, would've been perfect for a shiny Tangela.

Wow! I just got a 5IV Vulpix with Snow warning plus Encore, Moonblast, Freeze dry and Hypnosis!

Thank you random person on wonder trade!

Returning to Alpha Sapphire to chain Terrakion for a good shiny. I've got the back buttons taped down which is new for me!

Returning to Alpha Sapphire to chain Terrakion for a good shiny. I've got the back buttons taped down which is new for me!

Good luck! I'm actually on my own Alpha Sapphire resetting for shiny Zekrom. I started hunting around 3 hours ago after sweeping everything with an Electabuzz that I bred in my Omega Ruby. I was going to do a mono-Bug run but I got bored after beating the first gym. :/

Hi, I'm ew to pokemon games I started playing ( pokemon omega ruby ) December 11 , 2016 for the 1st time ever my nephew gave it to me and I decided well why not see what all the fuss is about and I have to say I'm hooked. I didn't play because I I'd the now how before because I was scared to learn thinking it was to hard a game to learn and play. Smh well I finished the story mode, collected all my bagdes and fought the the elite four. swampert who I call Kippa is at level 79 and my hoenn pokedex has 79 caught & national pokedex 100 caught. I know I have a lot more to catch, so you question is am I doing good? I'm new to the Pok?mon world And I really want pokemon X and moon . No I'm a kid I'm just a old fool who stood away to long and I'm hooked. :)
Thanks to all who read this

Hi, I'm ew to pokemon games I started playing ( pokemon omega ruby ) December 11 , 2016 for the 1st time ever my nephew gave it to me and I decided well why not see what all the fuss is about and I have to say I'm hooked. I didn't play because I I'd the now how before because I was scared to learn thinking it was to hard a game to learn and play. Smh well I finished the story mode, collected all my bagdes and fought the the elite four. swampert who I call Kippa is at level 79 and my hoenn pokedex has 79 caught & national pokedex 100 caught. I know I have a lot more to catch, so you question is am I doing good? I'm new to the Pok?mon world And I really want pokemon X and moon . No I'm a kid I'm just a old fool who stood away to long and I'm hooked. :)
Thanks to all who read this

Well, everyone plays differently so its hard to agree on what "good" is. But you are past the elite four, which is the most prominent part of the main game, and for many people that's a great success. You can always play pokemon X and transfer to Omega Ruby to help with the pokedex, too (through a separate application called "Pokemon Bank" which has a $4 fee I think, but worth it).

Finally got my shiny Trapinch after 360+ eggs today, but that's not even the best part. The next egg that hatched was ANOTHER SHINY TRAPINCH. I got two shiny trapinch in a row!! Didn't know that was possible.
Freaked out like crazy.. this was my first masuda method attempt too O:

Wondertrading some of my breed-ject Cranidos away. Got a Silcoon and Wingull (max def IV too).

Turns out both are from Germany so I'm totally keeping the thing.

Anyways though, if anybody needs a Cranidos with max IVs in anything that isn't Special Attack, lonely nature, with egg move Crunch, lmk.

Last edited:
o look a shiny 6iv lileep from wonder trade that's totally not hacked /s

whatever im keeping it

but I did totally breed a legit 5 iv Cranidos which is AWESOME.

Not sure if you guys care about speedrunners, but Games Done Quick will be doing a speedrun of Pokemon Emerald on January 9th. You can see the time, converted to your time zone, on their schedule.

https://gamesdonequick.com/schedule

I caught the tail end of this stream and it was rather good! The vod's already up on their youtube, I think (for anyone who missed it but is still interested). :)

Last edited:
I caught the tail end of this stream and it was rather good! The vod's already up on their youtube, I think (for anyone who missed it but is still interested). :)

Yeah, I thought it was good too. It was interesting to see the Repel and trainer sight manipulation so they could try to avoid as many battles as possible.

Back