• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon General

pokemon super mystery dungeon announced, europe - early 2016, NA - winter 2015

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-super-mystery-dungeon/

CFiBXuxWYAARJ9u.png

[size=-2](rip pokemon xy2/z speculation)[/size]

Last edited:
Pok?mon ORAS - Pok?mon Center Event

The new Pok?mon Center event has been announced. To celebrate the opening of the Pok?mon Center in Hiroshima, a special Shiny Gyarados event distribution will run from June 26th to August 31st for Pok?mon X, Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire games. No specific details about this Gyarados have been given but will be posted as soon as we know.
You can also download a Magikarp at the Hiroshima Pok?mon Center. This Magikarp is usually normal, but may be shiny. You can put these Magikarp on the GTS and Wonder Trade to spread them around the world.

at least they're "working" on internationalizing these japan only events... lol?

Last edited:
Pok?mon ORAS - Pok?mon Center Event

The new Pok?mon Center event has been announced. To celebrate the opening of the Pok?mon Center in Hiroshima, a special Shiny Gyarados event distribution will run from June 26th to August 31st for Pok?mon X, Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire games. No specific details about this Gyarados have been given but will be posted as soon as we know.
You can also download a Magikarp at the Hiroshima Pok?mon Center. This Magikarp is usually normal, but may be shiny. You can put these Magikarp on the GTS and Wonder Trade to spread them around the world.

at least they're "working" on internationalizing these japan only events... lol?

PLEASE UNDERSTAND.

Reminds me of the "hunt the three Devs" and their Pokemon GTS trade stuff.

In The Games Department
Pok?mon - 3DS Themes

Three new themes are set to hit Europe this Friday featuring Pok?mon. First is one based on Pok?mon Shuffle, the second features Eevee and its evolutions and the final one focuses on Mega Charizard X. Based on past theme releases, it is likely that these will hit Japan and North America later this week but this has yet to be confirmed. Price will likely be the same as before at ?1.79/€1.99

themes3th.jpg

anyone else find it weird that nintendo hasnt had pokemon at e3 for 2 years now? combined with the fact that pokemon amiibo arent used in too much, i think nintendo and GF are hiding something

anyone else find it weird that nintendo hasnt had pokemon at e3 for 2 years now? combined with the fact that pokemon amiibo arent used in too much, i think nintendo and GF are hiding something

I think this too as well. Something's not quite right...

Either they're hard at work on Generation 7 or something's wrong, we probably won't get Pokemon news until a direct later this fall.

well considering they've purposely left space for all Pokemon to have an amiibo i wouldn't be too surprised. and no, it hasn't been missing from E3 for 2 years. Last year it made an appearance and they revealed mega diancie/sceptile/swampert/sableye and this year they revealed a new trailer for PMD after the E3 presentation. Even though they weren't in the actual Nintendo conference video doesn't mean they weren't apart of E3.

well considering they've purposely left space for all Pokemon to have an amiibo i wouldn't be too surprised. and no, it hasn't been missing from E3 for 2 years. Last year it made an appearance and they revealed mega diancie/sceptile/swampert/sableye and this year they revealed a new trailer for PMD after the E3 presentation. Even though they weren't in the actual Nintendo conference video doesn't mean they weren't apart of E3.

Yeah, SMD was still a part of E3. I wonder if they're going to release anymore information on the game though, or anything else about Pokemon....

Yeah, SMD was still a part of E3. I wonder if they're going to release anymore information on the game though, or anything else about Pokemon....

they played about 20 minutes of it at Treehouse, which i posted in the PMD thread :)

I think the reason they arent doing a main series game tis year is -

1- We've had a main game 2 years in a row
2-Next year is Pokemon's 20th anniversary

Yeah, I agree with this. As long as SMD plays out like the Mystery Dungeons before GTI came out then I'm sold, and won't care now whether a new Pokemon main game comes out or not. :)

Last edited:
two new 3DS themes are coming to the JPN eshop. I'd like them to come to the west coz I really like the first one, but idc about home themes anyway. I'm p sure they'll get here tho since most Pokemon ones have

CIOm4ClWIAA9nM0.png
CIOm4DNWEAES6bU.png

And honestly I think they realize fan burnout is a thing, I know I've become less motivated to play and even then it feels like we don't have enough time to actually take in and appreciate all the features they cram in. But I'm hoping for something big next year, besides Pokemon Tekken.

Back