• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Pokemon General

Hi I just started playing Pok?mon moon and I wanted to know about using tm on them but how many times and I use them do they expire or wear off.

Hi I just started playing Pok?mon moon and I wanted to know about using tm on them but how many times and I use them do they expire or wear off.

You can use Tms as many times as you want and they stay on the pokemon indefinitely until you want to replace that move. Hoped I answered your question!

Since it's not a proper giveaway and doesn't deserve its own thread, here ya go.

NA Volcanion Code
A6Z7 WQ7P UZYS 8GS2

Redeem it quick, it is one day away from expiring. Oh yeah if it doesn't work also try replacing the 'Q' with an 'O' or zero. The first code I claimed for myself had a 'Q' that looked like an 'O' because the little hangy bit was barely visible, so I am just assuming the same happened here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since it's not a proper giveaway and doesn't deserve its own thread, here ya go.

NA Volcanion Code
A6Z7 WQ7P UZYS 8GS2

Redeem it quick, it is one day away from expiring. Oh yeah if it doesn't work also try replacing the 'Q' with an 'O' or zero. The first code I claimed for myself had a 'Q' that looked like an 'O' because the little hangy bit was barely visible, so I am just assuming the same happened here.

Is there a way in X/Y/OR/AS to strip off all the EVs without using berries? I have a Mew in Emerald that I'm cloning & shifting up to Moon, but I need to clear the EVs before it comes to Moon.

Is there a way in X/Y/OR/AS to strip off all the EVs without using berries? I have a Mew in Emerald that I'm cloning & shifting up to Moon, but I need to clear the EVs before it comes to Moon.

The Reset bags in Super Training reset all of a Pok?mon's EVs. It's a plain white bag, just tap the bottom screen in the Super Training menu to make your Pok?mon punch the normal punching bag until they find one.

Anyone else have a totally barren OR/AS and X/Y now thanks to PB? :D
Yep, pretty much. I need to get on catching all the Alolan Pokemon and Forms for my Living Dex, but alas, Animal Crossing has distracted me...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep, pretty much. I need to get on catching all the Alolan Pokemon and Forms for my Living Dex, but alas, Animal Crossing has distracted me...

I had a barren White when I moved all my Pokemon to X. Then I had a barren X when I moved all my Pokemon to AS. Now they are here to stay in AS. C:

Yeah, they're pretty empty now. I brought over who I could to my Sun game. Not updating my DS yet but once I do I'm going to finish transferring my Pokemon all the way back from Pearl / Platinum / HeartGold / White as well because I found my copies and my old DS the other day ^^!

Last edited:
Bronzong had such a nice deep green shiny color in the DS era games... now in the newest games it looks a lot more pastelly, almost similar in color to all the green shinies that plague Gen 1. It hurts me even more considering that Bronzong was my first ever shiny back in my first game Pearl. Game Freak why you do this. :/

Bronzong had such a nice deep green shiny color in the DS era games... now in the newest games it looks a lot more pastelly, almost similar in color to all the green shinies that plague Gen 1. It hurts me even more considering that Bronzong was my first ever shiny back in my first game Pearl. Game Freak why you do this. :/

Yeah, this is something I've noticed a lot (particularly with green shiny Pokemon) with the transition from sprites to 3D models. I've never really been a fan of green shinies, but Gen VI really made them worse than what they already were - Espeon, Grimer/Muk and Cascoon come to mind.

Omg so I restarted my Soul Silver about a week ago. They have the most ANNOYING gym leaders! And like they don't give me enough trainers to battle so my team is getting oh ko'd like **** because they are 5-10 levels behind, and battling wild is a pain...

currently gearing up my gym battle team (I'm a gym leader with Team Rocket Go on fb - look us up! ). Battling at the battle tree is kind of annoying because I'm not quite sure yet which 4 work best altogether.

Yeah, this is something I've noticed a lot (particularly with green shiny Pokemon) with the transition from sprites to 3D models. I've never really been a fan of green shinies, but Gen VI really made them worse than what they already were - Espeon, Grimer/Muk and Cascoon come to mind.

Yep.. I very much preferred sprites as well , a lot of the time they looked more artistic (back in the Gen I when they were b/w with only slightly tinted colors if you played on GBC or later) and with color transition they still looked way better. I don't know I just prefer pixels rather than realistic animal graphics in those games I guess.

And yeah idk why they had to give the female Pikachu a "cute" tail or whatever.. that just looks weird.

So I must be the only one who just breeds what they need for PB & shifts it forward? All my Gen 5 & 6 games are still full.

After playing S&M, I realize that they suck and I still like ORAS, so I'm keeping my Pokemon there.

I'm playing Sapphire rn. Like, the original GBA. I'm getting my two ultimate trophy Pokemon: A Typhlosion and Porygon-Z. Both are my faves. Getting as many ribbons as I can, getting the Shiny Crown from HGSS, getting all Pokeathlon medals, getting the star animation from B2W2, and then PP maxing each move and Golden Bottle Capping them.

Gen 3 contests are really difficult, so I'm aiming for 75% of all contest ribbons in Gens 3 and 4. I feel like I got a really strong chance on beating Beauty and Cute masters with my two...

I know I won't be able to get the Double/Multi/Pair ability ribbons in DPPtHGSS, so I'm just aiming for the two in RS and the Ability/Great Ability in DPPtHGSS.

Not looking forward to Tower Tycoon Palmer and his ****ing Milotic. Those things are tanks.

AND THESE ****ING POKEMON WHO KEEP USING TOUGH MOVES IN CUTE/BEAUTY CONTESTS.

STOP THAT. MY COMBOS RELY ON SUNNY DAY/FLAME WHEEL.

Last edited:
Back