• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Pokemon General

It just handed me a win in Master Beauty on Quilava.

The Wobbuffet didn't Destiny Bond on the last turn. I managed to TWICE get the crowd going while simultaneously getting 8 hearts from a combo move on the same turn as the crowd going.

It just handed me a win in Master Beauty on Quilava.

The Wobbuffet didn't Destiny Bond on the last turn. I managed to TWICE get the crowd going while simultaneously getting 8 hearts from a combo move on the same turn as the crowd going.

oh god that freaking wobbuffet, reason why i lost like 99% of all contest back on the OG games.

oh god that freaking wobbuffet, reason why i lost like 99% of all contest back on the OG games.

Yeah that Wobbuffet was annoying but now that I'm done I can say it's not nearly as annoying as the Sweet Kiss/Attract spamming Luvdisc. CHRIST.

Last edited:
Yeah that Wobbuffet was annoying but now that I'm done I can say it's not nearly as annoying as the Sweet Kiss/Attract spamming Luvdisc. CHRIST.

I think I vaguely remember that and I just have to agree with you there...

I know i got those statues on the GBA games after hard work, but those new ones are just too much with that one in particular yes.

I think I vaguely remember that and I just have to agree with you there...

I know i got those statues on the GBA games after hard work, but those new ones are just too much with that one in particular yes.

Statues?

You mean like the Glass Statue for your base?

Alrighty I have a question.

With the current mechanics for Pokeballs.

m9hIODc.png

Is it possible to get chain-breed a Pokemon with a Quick Ball in the Flying Egg Group, for example, to eventually get that ball onto a Pokemon in the Field group?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alrighty I have a question.

With the current mechanics for Pokeballs.

m9hIODc.png

Is it possible to get chain-breed a Pokemon with a Quick Ball in the Flying Egg Group, for example, to eventually get that ball onto a Pokemon in the Field group?

Yes. You just have to follow that image's rules. Since you wouldn't be using Ditto in your case, as you are trying to go across egg groups, you just have to make sure you have a female Pokemon in the Quick Ball in the Flying Egg Group, and females need to keep passing it along in the breeding chain.

Yes. You just have to follow that image's rules. Since you wouldn't be using Ditto in your case, as you are trying to go across egg groups, you just have to make sure you have a female Pokemon in the Quick Ball in the Flying Egg Group, and females need to keep passing it along in the breeding chain.

Okay so it is possible, awesome.

I just can't seem to wrap my head around how it works

Okay so it is possible, awesome.

I just can't seem to wrap my head around how it works

What Pokemon is in the Quick Ball and what kind are you trying to breed into the Quick Ball? Maybe I can help you figure out the breeding chain you would have to do.

What Pokemon is in the Quick Ball and what kind are you trying to breed into the Quick Ball? Maybe I can help you figure out the breeding chain you would have to do.

Oh, I don't exactly have a specific. I just wanted to make sure it was possible.

I went back to the old games and got one male and one female Pokemon in each type of ball for future potential breeding purposes. Wanted to make sure I didn't waste my time.

Posting this here since it's not Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon related.

For Sun/Moon: There's a shiny Silvally event that started today in US (Gamestop) and Australia/New Zealand/Canada (EB Games). The event lasts until November 13. Also, the last cap Pikachu started, the Alola cap. Might want to get that if you haven't claimed a cap Pikachu yet. Code is PIKACHU20. This event ends next Monday.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Posting this here since it's not Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon related.

For Sun/Moon: There's a shiny Silvally event that started today in US (Gamestop) and Australia/New Zealand/Canada (EB Games). The event lasts until November 13. Also, the last cap Pikachu started, the Alola cap. Might want to get that if you haven't claimed a cap Pikachu yet. Code is PIKACHU20. This event ends next Monday.

Geez. I always wondered why I had modern Vivillon. I actually lived in Hawaii when I first bought my 3DS. Hawaii is ocean Vivillon. But it's apparently because "none selected" for state gets you modern.

I now changed mine to Puerto Rico so I'll have it ready for USUM. I need 1 more archipelago, plus that one seems to be one of the harder ones to find anyway. :)

IT WORKS I GOT ARCHIPELAGO. YESSSSSSSSSSS

I'm so happy. It works and now I can have a complete Vivi dex in AS :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

IT WORKS I GOT ARCHIPELAGO. YESSSSSSSSSSS

I'm so happy. It works and now I can have a complete Vivi dex in AS :D

On Pok?mon Sun I have a 6IV genned Ditto and I’m trying to breed a Minior with Hidden Power Fly. I’m not using a destiny knot just an everstone (held by Ditto) to pass down the nature but all of the offspring are 3IV or more. Does anyone know what could be causing this? It’s pretty annoying because I don’t think I can get HP fly with 3 perfect IV’s.

Last edited:
On Pok?mon Sun I have a 6IV genned Ditto and I’m trying to breed a Minior with Hidden Power Fly. I’m not using a destiny knot just an everstone (held by Ditto) to pass down the nature but all of the offspring are 3IV or more. Does anyone know what could be causing this? It’s pretty annoying because I don’t think I can get HP fly with 3 perfect IV’s.

When you breed without a destiny knot, 3 stats are guaranteed to pass down from the parents. The other 3 will be completely random.

What kind of stats does the parent Minior have? If both the Ditto and the Minior parent have all 6 IVs perfect, then you're going to be guaranteed to get at least 3 IVs to be perfect on your baby Miniors. And even if the Minior parent has terrible stats, it could still randomly decide to give you the 3 parent stats all from Ditto, so some of the baby Miniors will get 3 perfect IVs anyway.

Last edited:
oh ya i got UM again, hit me with your legendaries and events and you'll swim in tbt

Back