Pokémon Pokemon General

Hackers have found sound files in the demo. I'll put the interesting ones in the spoiler: http://pastebin.com/NgJ4vPZh
STRM_ME_CON_DRESSUP (pokemon dress ups like in DPP returning?)
STRM_BGM_BATTLE_RESORT
STRM_BGM_BATTLE_TOWER
STRM_BGM_VS_BFRONTIER
STRM_BGM_VS_COBALION
STRM_BGM_VS_DEOXYS
STRM_BGM_VS_FLARE (could be left over from X&Y???)
STRM_BGM_VS_FLARE_BOSS (could be left over from X&Y???)
STRM_BGM_VS_GIRATINA
STRM_BGM_VS_GYMLEADER
STRM_BGM_VS_GYMLEADER_SG
STRM_BGM_VS_GYMLEADER2 (the 2 could be a gym leader rematch??)
STRM_BGM_VS_HEATRAN
STRM_BGM_VS_UXIE
STRM_BGM_VS_SUIKUN (Suicune?)
STRM_BGM_MIRACLE_TRADE (idk what a miracle trade is)

(i also saw ones for lugia and dialga and zekrom but I didn't include them since we know about them being in the game anyway)

Oooooooh that 4th one though!

Hackers have found sound files in the demo. I'll put the interesting ones in the spoiler: http://pastebin.com/NgJ4vPZh
STRM_ME_CON_DRESSUP (pokemon dress ups like in DPP returning?)
STRM_BGM_BATTLE_RESORT
STRM_BGM_BATTLE_TOWER
STRM_BGM_VS_BFRONTIER
STRM_BGM_VS_COBALION
STRM_BGM_VS_DEOXYS
STRM_BGM_VS_FLARE_BOSS (could be left over from X&Y???)
STRM_BGM_VS_GIRATINA
STRM_BGM_VS_GYMLEADER
STRM_BGM_VS_GYMLEADER_SG
STRM_BGM_VS_GYMLEADER2 (the 2 could be a gym leader rematch??)
STRM_BGM_VS_HEATRAN
STRM_BGM_VS_UXIE
STRM_BGM_VS_SUIKUN (Suicune?)
STRM_BGM_MIRACLE_TRADE (idk what a miracle trade is)

(i also saw ones for lugia and dialga and zekrom but I didn't include them since we know about them being in the game anyway)
The dress up was confirmed months ago??

I think it's more interesting that Brendan and May now have separate battle themes.

For the Pokemon? Got a link, I don't remember hearing that confirmed.

I think they were just referring to the cosplay pikachu because that's the only thing I can think of being confirmed affiliated with dress ups too but I just went with it because I'm not in the mood for the wrath of Reindeer 3.0

I think they were just referring to the cosplay pikachu because that's the only thing I can think of being confirmed affiliated with dress ups too but I just went with it because I'm not in the mood for the wrath of Reindeer 3.0
I don't see why everything I say is now seen as an attack. If anybody else had stated the same thing you wouldn't be saying this. Either grow up or shut up.

cosplay5.jpg
cosplay7.jpg

cosplay4.jpg
cosplay6.jpg

why is her name anna i thought itd be asswater
but wow. only time we get to dress up is for CONTESTS
orlando looks so weird gosh im so used to thinking of his hat as his hair

I don't see why everything I say is now seen as an attack. If anybody else had stated the same thing you wouldn't be saying this. Either grow up or shut up.

cosplay5.jpg
cosplay7.jpg

cosplay4.jpg
cosplay6.jpg

Doesn't really strike me as something that needs BGM though, guess we'll just have to see come release.

Doesn't really strike me as something that needs BGM though, guess we'll just have to see come release.
It's either that or the cosplay Pikachu (or both). There were BGMs for dressing up in X/Y, so I wouldn't be surprised.

As for the dressing up for the Pokemon you mentioned earlier, I doubt that'll return in OR/AS. It already lags to hell when you're just doing battles, imagine strapping even more 3D models and possible physics onto the Pokemon models. It'd be like watching a slideshow.

STRM_BGM_VS_FLARE_BOSS (could be left over from X&Y???) (idk what a miracle trade is)

The
FLARE music
could just be an option for when you select theme tracks when you VS people online or locally.

Pikachu Belle cause icicle crah- and it looks victorian.

Or libre for obv reasons [so coooool]

i preordered OR yesterday and i was 2 cents short so when i go to pick up the game itll be like *slides 2 pennies across counter* omega ruby pls

i preordered OR yesterday and i was 2 cents short so when i go to pick up the game itll be like *slides 2 pennies across counter* omega ruby pls

omfg ally i love u

i hate when pokemon games are soon because i always end up needing to play OTHER pokemon stuff to satisy my HUNGER

omfg ally i love u

i hate when pokemon games are soon because i always end up needing to play OTHER pokemon stuff to satisy my HUNGER

Always a good time to play some of the awful spin-off games like PMD: Gates to Infinity or Pokemon Rumble! Or a superior spin-off game like Ranger(s), PMD: Time/Darkness/Sky, or Snap!

Japan gets an eshop card when they get ORAS at a certain store. Guessing it's to pay for pokebank

Back