• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon General

THE DREAM IS REAL

Serebii.net ‏@SerebiiNet 57s57 seconds ago

Serebii Update: Pok?mon Rumble World getting retail release in Europe on January 22nd http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

it's coming to AUS too for $49.95 LOL i'll wait until sale !!!

Last edited:
I unloaded some boxes at work today and saw that we got Lugia and Rayquaza.
I'm pumped to get em soon haha.

Pokemon Picross is all right so far. Tutorial is long-winded, but it can be skipped entirely. You get enough Picrites to get into the third world, if you upgrade the energy meter in between. The game also throws small amounts of Picrites at you.

Most of picross looks like crops of Pokemon Ranger and Pokemon Pinball R & S sprites. Some of them are a bit wonky and seem rushed...ah well, that isn't a make or break point c:

Last edited:
...Why is Hoopa only at Mickey D's? My area's venues all cancelled their NinZone services, from what I can tell...

...Why is Hoopa only at Mickey D's? My area's venues all cancelled their NinZone services, from what I can tell...
It's a tie-in for a Happy Meal toy promotion featuring figures of a few Pokemon. Among them are Hoopa, Primal Kyogre, Primal Groudon, Rayquaza, Mega Latios, Lugia, Pikachu, and for whatever reason, Wobbuffet. You also get one of twelve Pokemon TCG cards with the meal.

It's a tie-in for a Happy Meal toy promotion featuring figures of a few Pokemon. Among them are Hoopa, Primal Kyogre, Primal Groudon, Rayquaza, Mega Latios, Lugia, Pikachu, and for whatever reason, Wobbuffet. You also get one of twelve Pokemon TCG cards with the meal.
Cool deal. I just needed to know. I don't eat at McDonald's anymore, hahaha... Thanks!
As for me: Picross is pretty fun, but I don't have enough money for any Picrites and need more to get to Area 4... Also I'm kind of tempted to ask for X for Christmas to practice my German on??? Like, I don't wanna restart Alpha Sapphire or Y...

Thousands of relicanth bred in an attempt at shiny, none hatched. 62 Pichu bred for wtw, and I get a shiny. 37 Houndour bred for wtw, and I get a shiny. Wtf? I'm now doing all my breeding on Omega Ruby from now on.

that moment when a hax cradily with brightpowder comes in on your 146th battle in the battle maison
i have luxray + latios lead
comp leads with cradily + weavile
turn 1:
weavile night slash luxray, 7 hp left (i think it was choice band; all it used was night slash all battle, not too sure about choice band)
latios sets up calm mind
luxray uses ice fang on cradily, misses
cradily sets up ingrain
turn 2:
weavile night slash latios, latios faints
luxray misses again
cradily uses rock slide, luxray faints

ends up losing the battle 3 turns later

Thousands of relicanth bred in an attempt at shiny, none hatched. 62 Pichu bred for wtw, and I get a shiny. 37 Houndour bred for wtw, and I get a shiny. Wtf? I'm now doing all my breeding on Omega Ruby from now on.
Luck, innit? When I was IV breeding Fennekins, I got two shinies. I'm done with Zoruas, but I want at least one shiny from it. I still haven't gotten any after about 800 eggs.

Luck, innit? When I was IV breeding Fennekins, I got two shinies. I'm done with Zoruas, but I want at least one shiny from it. I still haven't gotten any after about 800 eggs.

Yeah, and I'm trying to breed a full shiny team to go against the elite four just because. I'm doing it on X, so my planned team right now is relicanth, galvantula, sylveon, delphox, and drapion. Still thinking about the sixth. I'm thinking some fighting type, maybe Chestnaught.

Soooo I went to McDonald's for Hoopa and bought two happy meals for the toys.... and it was what I'm assuming the girl toys are. I wanted pokemon not build a bears T^T

Coro Coro is leaking, appears to show Volcanion on the cover

CWAKBpVWwAA-HG5.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

pics from the inside

CWAN-g2WEAE5b8Q.jpg

also confirmed to star in the next movie

corocoro1163.jpg

Last edited:
that moment when a hax cradily with brightpowder comes in on your 146th battle in the battle maison
i have luxray + latios lead
comp leads with cradily + weavile
turn 1:
weavile night slash luxray, 7 hp left (i think it was choice band; all it used was night slash all battle, not too sure about choice band)
latios sets up calm mind
luxray uses ice fang on cradily, misses
cradily sets up ingrain
turn 2:
weavile night slash latios, latios faints
luxray misses again
cradily uses rock slide, luxray faints

ends up losing the battle 3 turns later

Yeah, Battle Maison cheats, it learns how you battle and throws up counters.

I don't know how it caught on so quickly to my Truant Durant.

Also can't wait for Volcanion distribution.

Last edited:
A Fire/Water Pok?mon has been my dream forever and I love how Volcanion looks..tho I already dread to see how we're to get it. At least we're gonna get to see it in anime form soonish.

Back