• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon General

Also, these stones. Who was the idiot who thought it was a good idea to remove the sun/shiny/dawn/dusk stones almost completely from the game and add most evolutionary things for BP? -_-

Please understand.

Last edited:
Tbh, I hate that the rarer evolutionary stones are earned thru Super Training. The chance to get them is so slim

YESS I hated that pikachu was like the only good electric type in the game, i mean there was plusle and minun but they were for aesthetic purposes lol. Oh no wait, there was manectric, they were pretty ok.

But yeah, too many water types, in fact too much water. 7.8/10

To each his/her own I guess, but for me I still love Pikachu. :)

Tbh, I hate that the rarer evolutionary stones are earned thru Super Training. The chance to get them is so slim

same here and the rematches arent worth it :( screw that.

and for base pals i pretty much only get everstones lol

So, on a whim, I decided to finally get to buying Pokemon Puzzle Challenge from the eShop.

Its like I'm reliving my childhood, wasting hours upon hours on this game, without even realizing it.

Also,
This is cool and all, but can you play Panel de Pon on it?

Yes, you can!

In case anyone else was wondering.

Last edited:
So, on a whim, I decided to finally get to buying Pokemon Puzzle Challenge from the eShop.

Its like I'm reliving my childhood, wasting hours upon hours on this game, without even realizing it.

Also,

Yes, you can!

In case anyone else was wondering.

It's really good. It was also surprisingly difficult? I haven't beaten super hard mode yet, and hard mode was a mess that I managed to defeat but just barely

It's really good. It was also surprisingly difficult? I haven't beaten super hard mode yet, and hard mode was a mess that I managed to defeat but just barely

Yeah, I remember stuff really giving me trouble when I was a kid.

Can't wait to get back to that stuff!

Gotta love WT and people who send up legendaries. Oh well I don't say no to extra Spiritomb since you couldn't save before this lol.

So my pokemon are good, and they know good moves. But when I battle my friend, gallademaster, he crushes me. His pokemon suck though, so I am confused. What do I do then? Can I have some advice please.......

So my pokemon are good, and they know good moves. But when I battle my friend, gallademaster, he crushes me. His pokemon suck though, so I am confused. What do I do then? Can I have some advice please.......

Well, what does he use and what do you use?

Pokemon?
Iv's?
Ev's?
Moves?

Not much we can help with if we know nothing..

Back