• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Pokemon General

Serebii said:
For those of you in North America, a new event is running online this October. This event is a Super Size Pumpkaboo holding a Rocky Helmet and the moves Trick-or-Treat and Scary Face. As this Pumpkaboo is Super Size, it is very useful in the upcoming Trick-or-Treat Battle Competition where you require use of a Super Size Gourgeist. This event is running from today until October 31st so be sure to download it while you can.
Edit @ 16:42: It's also listed to run in Europe from today until October 31st, but distribution has yet to begin.
Their Facebook page also says this event is open for South America and Australia.

Also, where can I watch the livestream tomorrow? Unfortunately I'll miss about 45 minutes halfway through (damn brother's school closing early...) but they'll still be playing the original RSE then won't they?

Last edited:
Serebii.net said:
For those of you in North America, a new event is running online this October. This event is a Super Size Pumpkaboo holding a Rocky Helmet and the moves Trick-or-Treat and Scary Face. As this Pumpkaboo is Super Size, it is very useful in the upcoming Trick-or-Treat Battle Competition where you are required to use Super Size Gourgeist. This event is running from today until October 31st so be sure to download it while you can.
Edit @ 16:42: It's also listed to run in Europe from today until October 31st, but, like America, distribution has yet to begin
Edit @ 17:43: It is now live in North America
Edit @ 17:48: It is also now running in Europe.
Edit @ 18:11: This Pumpkaboo can have its Hidden Ability of Insomnia. Prior to now, Super Size Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist could not have it so this makes it even more special.

[VVVVIIBRAATES EXCITEDLY]
GETTIN THIS NEXT PERIOD WOW

E:
demo7.jpg

dat marshtomp.

Last edited:
Cool I just got the pumpkaboo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can someone help me evolve it now lol

the pumpkaboo comes at lv. 50 in a cherish ball and knows trick-or-treat, astonish, scary face, and shadow sneak (in that order). OT trainer is Spooky2014 (the best) and OT ID is 10014. it does come with a rocky helmet and insomnia and mine was a rash female but unsure if this is true for all. also comes with the event ribbon.

[VVVVIIBRAATES EXCITEDLY]
GETTIN THIS NEXT PERIOD WOW

E:
demo7.jpg

dat marshtomp.

*looks at above post*
*cries*

Got 3 of the event Pumpkaboos, 1 of them I'm going to use in the Trick-Or-Treat Friendly as a Gourgeist.

Just repeating my question:
Also, where can I watch the livestream tomorrow? Unfortunately I'll miss about 45 minutes halfway through (damn brother's school closing early...) but they'll still be playing the original RSE then won't they?

Last edited:
Just repeating my question:

the stream, serebii says, runs for 7 hours, the last hour having new info on ORAS. the other 6 hours should be of the original RSE playthrough. unsure as to where to watch it..

the stream, serebii says, runs for 7 hours, the last hour having new info on ORAS. the other 6 hours should be of the original RSE playthrough. unsure as to where to watch it..

Ah that's good... I'll have to trawl through all the livestreaming sites I know, someone will probably streaming the stream on Twitch...

People likegiancarloparimango will probably live stream it on da utoobs.

People likegiancarloparimango will probably live stream it on da utoobs.

I'll probably hunt it down elsewhere, I'm not a fan of YouTube livestreams...

My team is coming on okay for the Trick-or-Treat Friendly, I'm trying to get them all to level 50 minimum- I'm not EV training though so I'm probably not going to do very well...

Their Facebook page also says this event is open for South America and Australia.

Australia? Cool. I'll try get this once I've showered

Is there anything worthwhile on the stream ATM?? I don't plan on watching it for a while so hopefully it's nothing major

YES THERE IS, sort of... They are showing new 3DS footage that matches up with events that just happened in the old game, e.g. they just showed the scene where the player meets their rival in the rival's bedroom. If they continue to do this it should be worth watching the first 6 hours too!

I would liveblog but I am feeling ill so apart from now I'm lying in bed away from my computer.

EDIT: I think they have got two games running at once as they keep jumping between the male character with Mudkip and the female character with Torchic.

Last edited:
Oh so kinda spoilery I guess???
Don't really wanna see the hew designs for everything so I'll tune in later when there's the reveal

This stream is honestly boring as hell. One guy was just constantly using Briney's ship while the other two were pretty much already fighting the rival above Slateport. They keep focusing on him too even though the woman is doing much better.

the pumpkaboo comes at lv. 50 in a cherish ball and knows trick-or-treat, astonish, scary face, and shadow sneak (in that order). OT trainer is Spooky2014 (the best) and OT ID is 10014. it does come with a rocky helmet and insomnia and mine was a rash female but unsure if this is true for all. also comes with the event ribbon.

ok, about this, this pumpkaboo isn't guaranteed with insomnia. my brother, after downloading his, kept soft resetting to get adamant nature and a few times got the pickup ability. the female part seems to stay the same.

Masuda confirmed mega rayquaza at the end of the stream (i think LOL)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Serebii.net ‏@SerebiiNet 3m3 minutes ago

Serebii Update: Mega Rayquaza officially revealed in livestream http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

no pics yet tho..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Serebii.net ‏@SerebiiNet 17s18 seconds ago

Serebii Update: Mega Rayquaza has a new ability called Delta Stream http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Back