• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your hair type?

????

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • 2a

Votes: 53 34.0%
  • 2b

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • 2c

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • 3a

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • 3b

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • 3c

• 4a

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • 4b

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4c

• Total voters

nekosync

:-)
Bells
July Birthstone (Ruby)
1 - straight hair

2A - Wavy Swavy
2B - Wavy Curvy
2C - Wavy Whirly

3A - Curly Twirly
3B - Curly Spirally
3C - Curly Coily

4A - Coily Springy
4B - Coily Crimpy
4C - Coily Ziggly

You can check this link for pictures and more info: http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types

I've got 3c hair with some 3b curls.

I guess I've got something between 2A and 1, so it's neither particularly wavy or perfectly straight, so I can't leave it, I have to style it one way or the other. It's a bit agitating at times.

2A, wavy swavy (what's that name lol). But I use a... 'tool'? 'Device'? Whatever. To make them look more straight.

Wavy swavy. I usually straighten it, but I've taken to using a curling iron to make it curlier. It looks better that way.

It's hard to choose since they all have much shorter hair than me, but I'd say It's pretty straight. I mean, It's not flat, but.. It's not that wavy, either.

Mine's between 1 and 2a. It's relatively straight, but tends to wave very slightly if left to dry naturally.

My hair is fine and straight... Really easy to style but I wish it was wavy ;^; maybe my hair will get wavy now since I cut off all my hair.

either 2b or 2c; it's a little hard for me to tell, considering i have really short hair. i'm thinking it might be a bit closer to 2c, though.

It's a mix between 2B & C. I have such a love/hate relationship with it. Some days it looks pretty and tame and (most) other days it just looks like complete ****. I just wish I had nice, straight, shiny hair. I can only achieve that by means of my flat iron.

i'm probably a 2a. i use a large barrel curling iron to curl it or just smooth it out most of the time.

Wavy swavy on most days, sometimes I wake up and it's more straight.

Back