kzQ00aQ.jpg

SKETCH
zmBxvlH.png
yYEa6qT.png

COLORED SKETCH
q1iSKBC.png
t4xBN9Q.png

I'm looking for some DLC so make your offers! Here is my wishlist:
I didn't really know where to put this thread, but if you really want me to draw something for you and you don't have anything else you can offer, you can also give me in-game bells or TBT bells.
I'm also looking for a lot of LUCKY CLOVERS, FLOWERS, BUSH STARTS and CEDAR SAPLINGS!

5KwRcI4.gif
5KwRcI4.gif
5KwRcI4.gif

YLhTqC3.gif
If you want a drawing of your mayor in the style of the first two pictures, I will only do it if you give me one of my dreamies or some TBT/in-game bells.
YLhTqC3.gif
I will only do simple backgrounds. I will NOT do NSFW drawings, and I will most probably only draw humanoid things or your favourite villager. I can try pixel art; I used to do it before but I'm not the best at it.
YLhTqC3.gif
I'm from Spain so most probably my time zone will be veeery different from yours. Be aware that my drawings take some days to be done! And also sorry if my English is weird sometimes.
YLhTqC3.gif
I will start your drawing after you pay/give me my dreamie or items. Sorry!

5KwRcI4.gif
5KwRcI4.gif
5KwRcI4.gif

currently working on:
two chibis for hypnoticsoul

F I N I S H E D R E Q U E S T S
2lbjj93.jpg

2hgv0i0.jpg

PbL6Nlo.png

2v1xk6q.jpg

207m9gn.jpg

2wco9wh.jpg

v41936.jpg

288cznd.jpg

7W4Ytu0.png
Thank you very much!!

Last edited:
No longer looking for Diana nor Fang!
Bump~

Last edited:
Hi! I don't have any of your dreamies unfortunately but I have a lot of stuff from your wish list!

I can offer the full gorgeous set for one drawing, but if I'd like another one then how does the:

full alpine set + modern wood set + rococo set + classic clock + ebony piano + harpsichord + iv drip + minimalist clock + minimalist mini table + picnic basket

sound to you? I can add a little more if that's not enough :)

Last edited:
The full gorgeous set sounds really good for one drawing, and so does your second offer!
If you give me the gorgeous set you can ask for any kind of drawing (a shaded drawing, a chibi, a sketch or a colored sketch), but with your second offer I will only draw a chibi, a sketch or paint a sketch for you. Does that sound ok to you? :) Thank you very much for posting in my thread!!

Last edited:
Yeah sure! I can VM you when I'm ready :)
I'l post in a min with my requests :D
Thanks!

thank you ^^
style: in the first one please! :)
ref: clicky
additional info: it's blood on the bottom of her dress but I don't want the blood there xD also, no lantern
could you maybe try and have her reading a book/ leaning against a pile of books? it's cool if you don't, no worries

Ooh sounds interesting! The style of the very first picture is the one that needs more of my time and patience, since it's all in one single layer, so it will probably take a week or two to finish; I hope that doesn't bother you v.v I will send you WIPs so you see the progress :)
I need to finish first one drawing more for Noodles_ but then I will start yours unless Hypnotic Soul gives me some reference for hers (She sent me a message yesterday).
Thanks for the furniture!

• Princess: Of course you can! Tell me the style you want me to do for your drawing and give me some references :) I have a loooot of drawings to do right now so you will have to wait a little, tho! Someone already offered me the princess set but it doesn't matter, since I want a lot of furniture.
  • Cinny: Great! finally someone offers me Ruby :) I tell you the same I have said to Princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back