• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A complaint about the interest rate change

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlaKGB

meme dilettante
Bells
Kirby Easter Egg
Famous Mushroom
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Silver Trophy (Second Place)
Tasty Cake
う
Red Cosmos
Okay I am going to VENT, it makes me angry to see the abd interest rate set to 0% with NO TIMELINE for its restoration. SOME OF US HAVE REAL jobs and families that we have to take care of and then to see a few people ruin it for everyone else. Some of us also like helping others on here and do NICE things, Greed is not NICE. I WORKED HARD to save up my bells. I will be taking my bells to another institution that will treat me with the respect a loyal customer deserves. no cappucino my al pacino

Okay I am going to VENT, it makes me angry to see the abd interest rate set to 0% with NO TIMELINE for its restoration. SOME OF US HAVE REAL jobs and families that we have to take care of and then to see a few people ruin it for everyone else. Some of us also like helping others on here and do NICE things, Greed is not NICE. I WORKED HARD to save up my bells. I will be taking my bells to another institution that will treat me with the respect a loyal customer deserves. no cappucino my al pacino

yeah i agree with this. the 0.5% rate was low enough, now there isnt even any way to save up our bells, they might as well just take away the entire ABD if they wont give us interest

Which bank do you recommend? definitely one without insider dealing please......

So your running away again?

You know, it's great that you want to vent, but you probably should just message a mod with your complaint, instead of making it open to the public. Websites like these tend to feed off drama, and complaints are just about the most dramatic thing you can do.

Besides waffles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back