• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Gallery Of Quotes

InfinityFlames

rainbowcherry is a slug.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Candy
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
This is a gallery for original quotes for anyone to contribute!

I'll start off with one!

"Love is like a flickering candle; It can be beautiful, painful, and can go out in seconds."
~DaisyGirl

Last edited:
Here we go!

"Everyone lies once, but lies teach you nothing but darkness." - Sparro.

"Love, love, love, it makes me fall to my knees and my heart pounds. The name of my lover sticks in my mind like bubblegum. I would love to love." ~ Sparro.​

"The voices in my head, they haunt me to the end of my days.
One whispers of the beautiful moon, of its lunar beauty. The other speaks of how dead the earth is; and how my lover once walked upon it."
~DaisyGirl

"Try as hard as you can. If you give up, then what was the point of trying in the first place?" - Sparro.

"Instead of being happy we're not disabled, we should be grateful we're not dead. Disabled people can still do things, they're still alive and are still people.. dead people can't do anything." -ZanessaGaily

“No matter how many times you fall down, get up. Because there is always a ladder nearby for you to climb to the heights you deserve. The ferrous wheel of life will forever be turning in the hearts of all that still believe. Although it may look greener on the other side, you can still get the best of both worlds. When walking through the gate to freedom, it’s not about which path you take, it’s about what’s waiting on the other side. It’s the climb up the ladder to happiness that we all seek, yet the ignorance of many can be seen as they walk under. Like a pelican dancing on the horizon, a true friend will always hold the ladder for you. So tomorrow morning, when you wake up and put on your old blue jeans, just remember, you can be the rock star that you dreamed. Life’s what you make of it, so next time you are paddling down the stream of life, never forget what’s behind you, because we got the party.” - Murray

Last edited:
Please keep quotes respectful, to a reasonable length, of your own writing, and not spammy or you post may be deleted. (or thread just closed) I have already deleted four posts in here, and I'd rather not just delete the thread.

This is not The Basement. Go post over there if you don't fit the above criteria.

Please keep quotes respectful, to a reasonable length, of your own writing, and not spammy or you post may be deleted. (or thread just closed) I have already deleted three posts in here, and I'd rather not just delete the thread.

This is not The Basement. Go post over there if you don't fit the above criteria.

i was just in the middle of editing it with my own original quotes and u deleted it :(

"Life is stormy. Embrace it or the rain wins. The beauty of a storm is that it will always clear up, little by little.
A storm waters flowers, life's storms shape you."

"Sleep in the AM, wake up in the PM" -#1senpai/Kana

Last edited:
"My heart breaks; slowly, piece by piece. I cry out and you ignore me. Your cruel silence envelopes me and bitter hate fills me forever" ~DaisyGirl

"shop til your broke" - poppet

"slow and steady, gets you nowhere" - my cousin

"if your dead, your dead" - my uncle
Original quotes only please ^.^ Justin already warned us saying that if we posted enough quotes that weren't original or excessively spammy etc. he would remove this thread .-.

“Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?”

Back