Is Super Smash Bros. worth it as a single player?

ADanishMuffin

Food is life~
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Green Fair Pinwheel
Blue Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Hi. I have a question.

For those of you that have Super Smash Bros. 3DS, is it worth playing it single player? Since I have no one else to play with, because only a few of my friends even have a 3DS.

I'd say it's worth it! They've spent a lot of time making the 3DS one focused on single player! Smash Run is a really good single player mode and there are a lot of minigames as well! Plus you could always battle online if you wanted too :)

It is to me!
Then again I played Melee almost completely in single player.
There will also be other side attractions like Smash Run and the Solo Player Campaign.

it's fun with single player, but it will be even better with multiplayer
that's what online is for though

I've never actually played a Smash game, but I'm sure it is worth it Single player aswell as Multi. I'm super excited to get it, but when I do I honestly probably will only play it single player xD

I'm sure you'll be able to find TONS of players on TBT to play online with around launch, and probably years to come.

You can play with us all over Wi-Fi , but I've got the demo and I frickin' love it.

It's what I expected and so much more. I'm glad I didnt spoil myself because now everything surprises me and excites me.

I'd say it's worth it. I mostly played Brawl in singleplayer, since my Sister would never play.

I'd say yes, game was really difficult to get use to with the circle analog stick but after awhile I started warming up to it. Game looks great on 3ds and even with the 3D on I haven't run in too many hiccups with it.

this is such a weird question cause has any smash bros not been 1 player friendly before? at least there's online too you can enjoy for ages if the subspace stuff is gone

I think we now require a competitive Smash group.

right???

And yes it's fun to play solo as well, though it's all subjective. You have us to play with, anyway. :,)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Only reason I'm not so sure about the game is because of this...

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/smash-bros.-is-breaking-3ds-circle-pads

idk avout this
it crossed my mind, but unless you're rly swooshing it around.............. though in the demo I played, I pretty much see this happening. That or I shake my DS too much and the screen will just fly off XD

Back