ABD Notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated the button to cause less confusion!

rip ABD you will be missed you were nice when i had u. hopefully it will return soon

kinda wondering if the abuse was a group of people would send their TBT bells to each other and then all collect interest with their combined total of TBT bells in the ABD and then split it between them, coz I always wanted to do that but i never did coz i was scared i would die :(
omg, I thought the same think but I didnt know if anyone would do it with me.

I hadn't been on in a while and logged in to try to collect some interest to see if I had enough TBT to buy a Super Smash code and was confused as to why it didn't work. Now it all makes sense! Crazy that it JUST happened and I randomly thought of it. Sad to hear it was being abused.

Why can't you just ban the people abusing the system rather than take it away?
I mean... it would be pretty obvious if people were sending BTB to each other just so they can gain interest, there is a transaction log.

Sad that i won't be able to generate interest on my 100k now.

Last edited:
Yeah it definately needs turning off. I am hardly getting anywhere with interest. I get like 0.1 bells a day.

RIP interest button

But if there's any abuse going on, it's is a pretty good choice to turn off the interest because some other people might follow what they do, and before you know it we've got a whole community of abusers.

Why can't you just ban the people abusing the system rather than take it away?
I mean... it would be pretty obvious if people were sending BTB to each other just so they can gain interest, there is a transaction log.

Sad that i won't be able to generate interest on my 100k now.

Yeah, either take away the BTB of those abusing it, ban them temporarily or give them another sort of infraction.
Like that, it'll show to other people that if they plan on doing so, they will be punished. So people won't abuse it anymore.

Darn, my goal of reaching 100k tbt and get 100 interest a day is now ruined (I was so close). Hopefully you'll be able to resolve the issue ;-;

Sucks. I really need that 2 extra TBT a day. :rolleyes:

bahah, ditto

Also, I'm always secretly jealous of (at the same time as being pissed at) people who are smart enough to find these little glitches and loopholes. Anyway, kudos to the staff for noticing and taking action! :)

I wonder if any of those people posted or will post on this thread...those little sneakysneaks...

bahah, ditto

Also, I'm always secretly jealous of (at the same time as being pissed at) people who are smart enough to find these little glitches and loopholes. Anyway, kudos to the staff for noticing and taking action! :)

I wonder if any of those people posted or will post on this thread...those little sneakysneaks...

Lol, I agree! When i first saw this thread, i was like, what abuse? How could you possibly abuse the collect interest button? Then i saw the other posts and the gears very slowly turned. Yeah, obviously i will never be the 1% here. :)

Oh that's fair enough.
I was just about to post a thread asking what's happening after going to collect my daily interest, but then I noticed this thread.

I hope you guys get it sorted out. Thanks for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back