• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ABD Notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Hi folks. While we investigate some potential abuse and look into changes, the Interest feature in the ABD has been disabled. The feature may return in the future, but I couldn't tell you when. We will post in here when there are any updates to share. Thanks.

Are there any updates to share? When will it be back?

Just some stuff we're looking into :)

Last edited:
That's unfortunate, i hope it's back again.

Guys, the point of this thread is to tell you one of our features is removed. Not to answer questions about things you have no business in knowing.

If we decide anything is worth sharing we'll post it. Until then, stop asking.

Those rich people with 50 k just put there 50 k In the and and after they get interest they take it out. I think this is the abuse

I don't think that's abuse. I'm pretty sure that's collecting interest just like everyone else.

How do you abuse the interest feature? I'm confused. D: (and kinda sad, the ABD is the main way I earn TBT since I don't post much ;;.) I hope the feature will return soon. ><

Guys, the point of this thread is to tell you one of our features is removed. Not to answer questions about things you have no business in knowing.

Thank's for the advice. I will not ask questions.

Ah, sorry.
Hopefully It'll be back up soon.

Guys Gallows is right. Its not really our business lol

yay! They're making the ABD get automatic interest. (Making assumptions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back