• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for Trendy Themed exterior!!!!!

Geckozilla4

Wave tossed Floaty Thing
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
White Pansy
Cake
Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Feedback
100% (78) +
SO I've changed my house theme as Rustic really wasn't working out for me =) and seams as the two sets I defiantly wanted are Gracie and pave trendy works out great =D

But now my exterior is loosing me points and i have nothing of the trendy sort in nooks at the moment so anyone with any trendy stuff? Ill accept anything for now and hunt down my preferred ones later on =)

So here is a list of trendy things please have a look for me d be very grateful =D

Mailbox

Cyan/Aqua Mailbox (preferred i think)
Light-blue mailbox
Metal Mailbox
Square Mailbox
Stainless Mailbox

Walls

Astro exterior
Black exterior
Blue exterior
Concrete exterior
Orange exterior
White brick exterior (preferred)
Pink Exterior

I think i can only have one changed each day so if i find something i will close the thread and re open tommorow =) or i may timetravel..... not sure yet though

Last edited:
Yes please to the fence ill hold out on the door for now incase i can only get one each day

are you free now?

It appears i can buy more then one thing each day (just as long as there different parts) so still looking for the Door, exterior and mailbox =D thanks

I have to time travel now, unless you can pick up like right now xD

Last edited:
I have the Arched and Square Pink Door - If you want to swing by and grab 'em.

Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still need a mail box and wall let me no if you have any that fit the theme xx

Back