• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Club Nintendo Platinum Status

Phil

Xiko27
Bells
Switch
0972-0257-6022
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Cake
So, I received this today......

Congratulations!

You?ve qualified for a special demo of the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS game. There?s no limit on play sessions, and it?s available now?a whole week before the public demo.

We?re sending this demo to Club Nintendo members like you who achieved Platinum Status between 7/1/2013 and 6/30/2014, registered any Nintendo 3DS product, and chose to receive information from Nintendo at Club Nintendo. Hurry?all codes for this special demo must be redeemed by Sept. 19. Enjoy!

It comes with four codes.
One for yourself and 3 others for friends/family.
I just gave two away to close friends.

The demo is fun!
5 selectable characters which are: Mario, Link, Pikachu, Villager, and Mega Man
One stage Battlefield

I cannot express my jealousy!
I should qualify for this but my account was unsubscribed from receiving newsletters/updates from Club Nintendo without my knowledge. Guess I should've checked sooner when I questioned why there weren't any updates since June :(

Glad you're having fun with the demo

PHIL IT'S BEEN SO LONG IT'S ME MRMR OMG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN AND ALSO WHERE IS ASHWEE AND ALSO CAN I HAVE A CODE MY TEXAS FRIEND

Us Europeans didn't need Platinum status. But I received the Tomodachi Life demo early as well so who knows.

apparently I didn't have email notification set up

Nintendo better still send me codes because **** their **** if they don't because they can't manage their servers half-decently during high traffic

apparently I didn't have email notification set up

Nintendo better still send me codes because **** their **** if they don't because they can't manage their servers half-decently during high traffic

If you didn't have email set up, is it really their fault? It sounds like they did this just to reward fans who like Ninty enough to read their emails. And to build hype.

If you didn't have email set up, is it really their fault? It sounds like they did this just to reward fans who like Ninty enough to read their emails. And to build hype.

Considering the fact that this is at least the third time that their servers have been killed pretty much from high traffic and they still haven't bothered to prepare for when it'll obviously happen....

Yeah, it kinda really is. Even ignoring the codes, its just really ****ty lazy management on their part that needs to be addressed. Plus making it subscribers only is kinda ****ty, as I get all my news easily elsewhere and don't need even more spam filling up my inbox. Which is what it almost always is. Also, I'm certainly not the only platinum member like this. If anything it should've been treated like the usual elite status gifts where the notification is sent to all (selected) eligible members.

I can't wait for nobody to be able to log into CN later when everyone's trying to register their Smash CN codes for the soundtrack offer.

Last edited:
Back