• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIV: My Little Mafia: Deception is Magic [Endgame - Ponyville wins!]

i'm ****ng mad because i'm angry because people wanted t to lynch me because i was at SCHOOL?!?! YOU COULD SAY THE SAME FOR BG....................

plus some people w/ common sense knew i had sCHOOL like JESUS or maybe i was ID ONT KNOW

SLEEPING??? FOR SCHOOL??

i'm probably just overreacting but whotever. post coming after school if i can make it =|

It's because others had written more than just one liner **** posts. It was discussion for the Day One lynch, what the hell do you expect when there's so little to go off? Your behaviour certainly made you a prime candidate. You didn't get lynched so get over it and improve for the rest of the game please.

It's because others had written more than just one liner **** posts. It was discussion for the Day One lynch, what the hell do you expect when there's so little to go off? Your behaviour certainly made you a prime candidate. You didn't get lynched so get over it and improve for the rest of the game please.

but the thing is, i wasn't here to post, how THE HECK WOULD I BE ABLE TO POST??

an d yes, like i have stated numerous times, my activity improves in later night cycles. omg

Why are you so set on lynching alise and why are you only posting one-liners this game? If you aren't mafia or third party I'm going to be very surprised.

I agree with you completely. I already mentioned yesterday that something seems very odd with the way Karla is playing, and I tried to poke at him a bit to get him to talk, but it just was not working. I feel like he was incredibly uncooperative and I don't recognize this playstyle at all from previous games in which he was town aligned. I strongly suggest that our Vigs do NOT listen to his suggestions simply because I feel he might be leading you towards town targets.

someone shoot alise

Why are you so set on lynching alise and why are you only posting one-liners this game? If you aren't mafia or third party I'm going to be very surprised.

apparently you cant ****in read

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm about to go to bed. I will be switching my vote from Cory to Alise. I am however worried that, with so many people still not voting, and several people doing the "placeholder" votes which is incredibly destructive to town, we may not reach majority anyways. I don't like the idea of a No-Lynch but it is preferable to killing Cory who seems to be either a Fool or moronic townie. I feel that Alise has not contributed with anything so far, which is typical scum behaviour for her, and that she quite frankly rarely adds much to the games even when innocent.

I agree with you completely. I already mentioned yesterday that something seems very odd with the way Karla is playing, and I tried to poke at him a bit to get him to talk, but it just was not working. I feel like he was incredibly uncooperative and I don't recognize this playstyle at all from previous games in which he was town aligned. I strongly suggest that our Vigs do NOT listen to his suggestions simply because I feel he might be leading you towards town targets.

ur contradicting urself already? lynching alise is fine because she isnt contributing, but shooting her isnt? and now u think alise is town? wat r u doing sataric???

Alright so done travelling for now, which means that I can give my best attention to this game. I will just post enough for the night with my thoughts, don't want to give it all away now. And, I also apologize to anyone who has been disappointed with my performance so far:
Axeler- To be honest, I expected more from you, I know you have school but still. In the last mafia you did oustanding and in this one you are doing "meh" at best. And you put a placeholder which i hate when people do. I am on the fence with you because i do not know how you act when you are scum.
but things do come up and have to be taken care of. I'm here for you now.
(response to quote) Also, if I were to go a vote for someone, probably a bandwagon vote, I think most people here would view that pretty scummy, I would. I used placeholder because I did not have enough time to make a decision on who to vote for. Now, if you hate that, to each its own. But, I would rather just do a placeholder vote, than make an uneducated decision and just bandwagon vote.

In regards to other players, I think that the people already mentioned have good reason to be under suspicion. Of course, I don't really know playstyles only from what I have Obs'd and played with them, which incidentally doesn't include everyone this round. Alise confuses me probably the most out of everyone. She is really quick to defend herself with literally all caps just to prove a point.
EVERYONE WAS SUSPICIOUS OF ME BECAUSE I WAS QUIET, I WAS ALSO AT SCHOOL??

SO WAS GAMORA AND BG, INCREDIBLE
Honestly, just calm down and take the suspicion, if you can defend your case then why fret about it?
And, though some have compared me to alise, saying that I have even contributed more with my absence due to travel. She does have a lot of posts but not a lot to say.
7. Axeler137- Traveling but has still has been able to post their thoughts better then some peoople like Alise. I'd like to hear more of What you have to say before I make a judgement.
Just suspicious to me.

Karla does seem a bit suspicious to me. He has posted a lot of one-liners and very little defense to anything. He does not like placeholder votes at all:
can vigs shoot these placeholder ****ers tonight
actually can we policy lynch people who placeholder vote themselves? getting really sick of seeing that
Maybe this is just his playstyle but very aggressive I would say.
someone shoot alise
Or just a violent person in general. Plus, with this he gives very little reasoning behind anything that he is saying, doesn't back up with any evidence. Just suspicious to me.

This is just a random thought and I don't know if anyone has considered this theory. But, there might be the possibility that if Cory is set to be lynched, he isn't just unlynchable, but the lynch passes him and onto someone else. In that case, what if he can be lynched again? I mean, he really put himself out there to be lynched, which only led to the death of a blue role (though the death could've been just a townie too). This might need to be dug into a little more and maybe a detective should look into this. I don't know. Just a thought.

I'd also like to call out those who haven't been contributing much: Dolby, ZigZag, Campy. In the nubs game, the scum were those who fell through the posts and slide by everyday, which was probably why the mafia nearly won. But, I would like to hear your thoughts on anything that has been said. That's all.

Campy- Can someone tell me if this is her(?) first game?
Female and yes, this is my first game. :lemon:

I'd also like to call out those who haven't been contributing much: Dolby, ZigZag, Campy. In the nubs game, the scum were those who fell through the posts and slide by everyday, which was probably why the mafia nearly won. But, I would like to hear your thoughts on anything that has been said. That's all.
Yep, I can understand you calling me out on this. I'm a huge lurker, I'll admit. As for your theory: It seems extremely unlikely to me, but even if it were true, it's not like it'll happen again since no one's going to be voting for Cory anymore. He's already proven to be unlynchable, so there's no merit in trying again.

Personally, I'm still very wary of Alise. You can keep saying you're never that active on day and night 1, but earlier today you spent well over half an hour arguing with Feloreena when you could have used that time to actually contribute something.

And if there's one person who I feel is definitely town, it's C r y s t a l, and mainly because of this quote:
Bye looking at the wiki he does seem pretty normal. mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Joe

Can I post this? Rip if I get modkilled.
Just the fact that she(?) wasn't entirely sure if she could get modkilled for posting that makes me think she's town. I don't think scum would ever take that risk.

Also, does anyone have any idea what kind of third party we're dealing with here? A serial killer? A cult? Could there be a third party role that can kill during the day?

Female and yes, this is my first game. :lemon:

Yep, I can understand you calling me out on this. I'm a huge lurker, I'll admit. As for your theory: It seems extremely unlikely to me, but even if it were true, it's not like it'll happen again since no one's going to be voting for Cory anymore. He's already proven to be unlynchable, so there's no merit in trying again.

Personally, I'm still very wary of Alise. You can keep saying you're never that active on day and night 1, but earlier today you spent well over half an hour arguing with Feloreena when you could have used that time to actually contribute something.

And if there's one person who I feel is definitely town, it's C r y s t a l, and mainly because of this quote:

Just the fact that she(?) wasn't entirely sure if she could get modkilled for posting that makes me think she's town. I don't think scum would ever take that risk.

Also, does anyone have any idea what kind of third party we're dealing with here? A serial killer? A cult? Could there be a third party role that can kill during the day?

I DIDN'T HAVE ANY TIME TO MAKE A POST.

im in school rn and im on my phone, jesus, it was 6am, i was leaving for school..

Just a heads up to any Doctors or PR's in general please use your actions wisely. Hoping that we don't have an op afk PR like last game. :p

ur contradicting urself already? lynching alise is fine because she isnt contributing, but shooting her isnt? and now u think alise is town? wat r u doing sataric???

I was fine with lynching Alise at that time because she seemed like the most scummy player in the game. Now you seem like the most scummy player in the game instead, and you have got your eyes set on her. That makes me feel like perhaps she is innocent, because I think that you are not. Simple.

I was fine with lynching Alise at that time because she seemed like the most scummy player in the game. Now you seem like the most scummy player in the game instead, and you have got your eyes set on her. That makes me feel like perhaps she is innocent, because I think that you are not. Simple.

so will u lynch me if shes innocent? or will u clear me if shes scum?

so will u lynch me if shes innocent? or will u clear me if shes scum?

Not exactly. I would however consider rethinking the way I feel about you this game if you could explain your actions in a way that would make sense, either here in the thread or in a PM. But of course, if Alise would die and flip scum, that would make you look better overall since you've been at her throat, and she really has not contributed with much either.

With only just over an hour left of the night phase, and a risk of me getting killed once morning comes, I want to post my suspicions and reads for all to see before time is up. I do not yet have something to say about every single player in the game, but a few has stuck out to me for good and bad reasons!

Top scummy reads:

KarlaKGB - Something is definitely not right here. Anyone that has played a game with him before should be able to tell. Go back and look at old Mafia games and you'll see Karla being incredibly aggressive when he's town, often being the person to lead the conversation and the lynches, and being nearly ruthless towards anyone he finds suspect until they either surrender under the constant pressure or Karla finds them less scummy due to their defenses. In this game we instead see him beating around the bushes as much as possible and contributing with hardly a single worthwhile thought so far. He can do far better than this - The question is, why doesn't he want to?

Alise - Throws a fit and acts very dramatic rather than helping the game move forward in any way. Acting like a helpless victim when in fact it's definitely her own fault that people aren't very pleased with her. Is either to ignorant to understand this or thinks that if she whines enough we'll leave her alone. Making 20 posts saying "I WAS AT SCHOOL" instead of actually saying something helpful that would benefit town is both distracting and highly unhelpful. Only thing speaking in her favour is that Karla wants her gone.

Dolby - Doing the classic "I am scum, and you know it, but you have doubts, so I'll be able to slide by for a while!" thing he does. He's posting the bare minimum in the thread, but you can be sure that if he's evil then he's actively posting in Mafia scumchat trying to snipe out our blue roles, and leaving him alive for too long will allow him to figure out exactly which people it would be best for Mafia to kill, possibly for several days in advance. Dealing with him sooner rather than later is therefore adviced.

Lauren - Recently replaced Kuma, so I won't say too much about her, but she's had a little bit of time now to start contributing yet she seems to be delaying, which is very unlike her town playstyle where she is way more aggressive. Reminds me of last game in which she was scum with me. If she responds to this with anger and insults, you can be sure that she's more scummy than she wants us to believe.

Top town reads:

Cory - Has not been super helpful (read: distracting) so far, but he still has plenty of time to make a dashing recovery. He has proven that he can be a very good player when he wants to be, and his claim adds up. My advice to you, Cory, is to stop trusting so much in the people you might PM with and just think for yourself. You actually do better in no-PM games. Keep that in mind.

Ryan - Yes, ironically Ryan is on this list. I don't think he's very useful but I do find his claim believable. Of course I could be wrong. He's surely not cleared, just don't think he's very scummy right now. He's just being a Ryan.

Crystal - Incredibly similar playstyle to how he acted in the previous game, in which he was town. I just got a feeling that he's trustworthy this game as well, even though he's a bit suspicious of me currently. I intend to prove him wrong about me in due time.

Feloreena - I feel that I tend to be able to read her rather well, and I think she's town this game as well. Furthermore, her contributions to the thread so far have been very good in my opinion. We have PMed a bit and that has only strengthened my trust in her.

With only just over an hour left of the night phase, and a risk of me getting killed once morning comes, I want to post my suspicions and reads for all to see before time is up. I do not yet have something to say about every single player in the game, but a few has stuck out to me for good and bad reasons!

Top scummy reads:

KarlaKGB - Something is definitely not right here. Anyone that has played a game with him before should be able to tell. Go back and look at old Mafia games and you'll see Karla being incredibly aggressive when he's town, often being the person to lead the conversation and the lynches, and being nearly ruthless towards anyone he finds suspect until they either surrender under the constant pressure or Karla finds them less scummy due to their defenses. In this game we instead see him beating around the bushes as much as possible and contributing with hardly a single worthwhile thought so far. He can do far better than this - The question is, why doesn't he want to?

Alise - Throws a fit and acts very dramatic rather than helping the game move forward in any way. Acting like a helpless victim when in fact it's definitely her own fault that people aren't very pleased with her. Is either to ignorant to understand this or thinks that if she whines enough we'll leave her alone. Making 20 posts saying "I WAS AT SCHOOL" instead of actually saying something helpful that would benefit town is both distracting and highly unhelpful. Only thing speaking in her favour is that Karla wants her gone.

Dolby - Doing the classic "I am scum, and you know it, but you have doubts, so I'll be able to slide by for a while!" thing he does. He's posting the bare minimum in the thread, but you can be sure that if he's evil then he's actively posting in Mafia scumchat trying to snipe out our blue roles, and leaving him alive for too long will allow him to figure out exactly which people it would be best for Mafia to kill, possibly for several days in advance. Dealing with him sooner rather than later is therefore adviced.

Lauren - Recently replaced Kuma, so I won't say too much about her, but she's had a little bit of time now to start contributing yet she seems to be delaying, which is very unlike her town playstyle where she is way more aggressive. Reminds me of last game in which she was scum with me. If she responds to this with anger and insults, you can be sure that she's more scummy than she wants us to believe.

Top town reads:

Cory - Has not been super helpful (read: distracting) so far, but he still has plenty of time to make a dashing recovery. He has proven that he can be a very good player when he wants to be, and his claim adds up. My advice to you, Cory, is to stop trusting so much in the people you might PM with and just think for yourself. You actually do better in no-PM games. Keep that in mind.

Ryan - Yes, ironically Ryan is on this list. I don't think he's very useful but I do find his claim believable. Of course I could be wrong. He's surely not cleared, just don't think he's very scummy right now. He's just being a Ryan.

Crystal - Incredibly similar playstyle to how he acted in the previous game, in which he was town. I just got a feeling that he's trustworthy this game as well, even though he's a bit suspicious of me currently. I intend to prove him wrong about me in due time.

Feloreena - I feel that I tend to be able to read her rather well, and I think she's town this game as well. Furthermore, her contributions to the thread so far have been very good in my opinion. We have PMed a bit and that has only strengthened my trust in her.

Ok im home, no i havent had any time to contribute as I got dragged in last night as i was going to bed. So dont piss me off. I have literally been out since 11am this morning and now its 10pm. So dont try to read me when ive done nothing, im reading through now. You have literally no reads on me and you dont know my play style so dont try to use it. Dummy. Give me a break.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hold on i just saw the header, im in your top scum reads? **** right off! I havent posted anything, you're literally pulling mine out of your arse.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and ofcourse i am going to reply with anger? Youre accusing me literally when i havent been in the game a day?

This isn't really true. He tried to work out a plan that was actually pretty good and has been posting his thoughts. The spam wasn't pointless, there was a reason for it. He's doing fine.

god you're so bloody annoying at times.

I know, Lauren. I know. It's not personal. Just business. And you tend to self-destruct a little bit under pressure. See this as an opportunity to step up and prove yourself as town, please - You're a good asset to the team when you try your hardest.

I know, Lauren. I know. It's not personal. Just business. And you tend to self-destruct a little bit under pressure. See this as an opportunity to step up and prove yourself as town, please - You're a good asset to the team when you try your hardest.

Quit arse licking. You're trying to get a read off someone who isnt here to give you one. Funny, fluffy posting again, making it look like youre doing something. You have literally no read on me, so obviously im going to be pissed off. Wait until i am posting, at least cory said "N/A ill wait till she posts" give me a chance. Don't patronise me either. When you all sit there and say "shes angry and aggressive, shes scum. No, you all read my scum games as evidence, yet no one uses my town games such as frozen and bio shock. Half arsed examples if im honest, now ive had a read through, and i am reading again.

also a few things from day 1? that stud out.

i'm Snails (Ponyville citizen)

WHAT THE BALLSING ****. DOES WHAT TRUNDLE SAID AT THE START OF THE GAME NOT MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU AT ALL? HERE READ IT AGAIN, AND UNDERSTAND DEAR CHRIST. ahem..

Well, it's a Day start which means we have the infamous day one crap lynch. A few things to go over.
1) It's a PM game, don't be stupid when you're giving out information.
2) It's a PM game, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be posting
3) It's a PM game, watch out scum ;)

i love girls =)

can we not spam. this is distracting and we tell you this EVERY GAME.

- - - Post Merge - - -

nice tag there, inb4 cory thinks hes clever.

Back