• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIV: My Little Mafia: Deception is Magic [Endgame - Ponyville wins!]

Have you not been reading prin? The vig who shot bg is in contact with us, if we were scum, why would we ask them to shoot bg an active-ish scum?
Oh, I see what you mean. I had a long day, ok?

Okay lol so obviously something is up but I can't say I trust any of you at the moment.

First off, we all know Crystal and BellGreen both died last night.
Feloreena (claimed Jack of All Trades, shot and protect used) claimed to shoot BellGreen, while Ashtot, Lauren, and Cory claimed the vigilante they knew shot BellGreen.

So Feloreena claimed, which is something a smart player like Feloreena usually wouldn't do, especially as she still has an action left. Would it have mattered who killed the scum? Not really, unless she's trying to build trust to build a list of roles or something, although there is a flaw with that.

Lauren, Ashtot, and Cory seem to have a pretty secure trust going on. Here are two theories:
1) These three are the remaining scum and sacrificed one of their team mates for trust, and it happened our Jack happened to shoot scum as well.
2) Feloreena is scum and jumped at the chance to claim a vigilante's kill.

And of course there is always the theory that everything that has been said is true - both of them shot BellGreen. But wouldn't that have given whoever shot last a shot refund? I'm not sure how Natty is letting actions go through this game.

I'm going to go through BellGreen's posts and Sumemr's posts to see if I can dig anything up. Please actually read what's in the following spoilers.

Alright, after reading some more posts, I've decided to not vote for Cory. I am worried he's just actually a townie, since he doesn't really care that much that he might get lynched.. I feel like he wants to get lynched, which makes me worry slightly whether or not he's a blue role or even third party role. If he was scum, he'd be fighting harder to stay alive imo. Based off my experience in the last nub mafia, I'm going to be voting for alise since she was scum & this was pretty much how her playstyle was (including her saying that she's busy). It's also been almost 24 hours since Quoted my post with my original suspicions. I have class in a bit, so I'll vote now since I won't have time to read posts or vote at any other time before the deadline. sorryalise ):
This makes me believe that Alise is town, and it gives evidence towards Cory being scum, as it seemed she was trying to defend him. It also seems like a bit of a slip considering Cory had claimed as Unlynchable and Sumemr referred to him as a townie. Was Sumemr trying to put Cory in the shadows?
Holy **** we lost the doctor.. :\
Well, at least we learned something from day 1, which is better than learning nothing. Sucks that we lost the doctor so early, but we just have to work even harder to catch scum now. But yet again, Zigzag991 is posting only when mentioned, like the last nub game. Also, a little quick to jump onto alise/ryan88 bandwagons imo. Cory does bring up some good points about other people though, like Sataric. I would like to wait and hear what Sataric has to say in response though, before passing any judgment.
Look at this. She's defending Cory again. At this point of the game when Sumemr was making posts I actually thought she was town but obviously I had nothing to go off of as it was her first (or second game).
Cory - In my opinion, he seems like town. He proved that he's unlynchable so I'd see no point in considering him for lynch; perhaps a detective inspection if we need to.
Most of his posts were crap... This is really all that stood out. Again, town reads from scum on Cory. I'm not saying you're scum, but it's looking pretty strange right now.

Obviously I'm sure you all know this point in the game as town is where I excel. I'm moderately quiet Day 1 and, depending on the deaths, Day 2 (which I wasn't as much this game), but with two scum deaths and two third-party deaths I have a good amount to work off of. I'd really like to hear questions about my posts as it will improve my understanding of what I'm reading and general consensus opinion of what I've posted..

Well we aren't scum, so... My finger is on fel, but why would fel Being A strong player claim such a big claim during a PM game? Risky. But we know our vig got BG.

Well we aren't scum, so... My finger is on fel, but why would fel Being A strong player claim such a big claim during a PM game? Risky. But we know our vig got BG.

Well I'm not pointing fingers, I'm laying out the facts. My leading lynches and supplying information in an organized way are two completely different things. Saying you're not scum doesn't make you not :p

wait, if i was scum wouldn't it made sense to kill the vig... but the vig didn't die

Welp **** happens :p believe what you like and anylse the facts as you wish :)

No need to act as if the facts I've laid out aren't helping town. Are you against what I wrote or something? Any information we're getting out is good information helping the town. If you're really town you would probably try to bring some constructive posts related to what I put up, or maybe just constructive posts in general. Your Vig could have been scum trying to gain trust, for all you know.

I just think Fels claim is far fetched really? She's tried accusing me and ash and you at some point? She's claimin jack of all trades, but her shot didn't go through, wouldnt she get some form of PM? Maybe a shot refunded?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now she's accusing me and ash, means nothing to you guys but we know we are both town, So to us this is off.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also why would our vig kill off a member of scum who is active-ish and actually taking part? It's moronic honestly. I trust our vig 100%.

I just think Fels claim is far fetched really? She's tried accusing me and ash and you at some point? She's claimin jack of all trades, but her shot didn't go through, wouldnt she get some form of PM? Maybe a shot refunded?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now she's accusing me and ash, means nothing to you guys but we know we are both town, So to us this is off.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also why would our vig kill off a member of scum who is active-ish and actually taking part? It's moronic honestly. I trust our vig 100%.

Okay, I see your reasoning. Thanks for actually taking a bit of time to think of an answer. You should really get your thoughts together before you start posting so you don't have to post 3 million times about the same thing.

Trundle it's 2 am, I couldntgive a damn right now, I already explained all that up there ^^

Voting for Cory. If you really are unlynchable, I'd like you to prove it.

He reached majority yesterday... and he's still alive...

- - - Post Merge - - -

the day before yesterday

He did? I thought he never reached it and it was supposed to say something if he did. Okay, I'll unvote in the morning.

I'll try to make a thoughts post tomorrow if I cent get on in time @_@

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can*

He did? I thought he never reached it and it was supposed to say something if he did. Okay, I'll unvote in the morning.
dude, r u even following this game?

---

curious to know why the coalition decided to shoot bellgreen

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and we are now pretty certain that cory is just a vanilla unlynchable and wasnt responsible for manatees death

Back