Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIV: My Little Mafia: Deception is Magic [Endgame - Ponyville wins!]

I might have to vote for myself this first day as placeholder. Doing tons of driving and I have no idea if I'll be able to vote in time tomorrow.

[18:10:01] <gamora> my moms an professional mma boxing champion and she said shes going to rip ur ankles out of ur throat if you touch me

agressive scum

[18:10:01] <gamora> my moms an professional mma boxing champion and she said shes going to rip ur ankles out of ur throat if you touch me

agressive scum
[15:08] <Cory> ill break ur neck lol
leaving out quotes is skummy!! ://

I've got to head to bed now, but I'll be back in tomorrow to join discussions and place a vote. It would be great if people could tone down all the trollish/stupid comments. It just doesn't help at all when reading through information and really makes it more likely that you'd be suggested for a lynch if you're a distraction.

ryan88 - when will you learn to stop with the instant roleclaiming? It's so unnecessary and you are told every damn game why it is a terrible idea. Please learn and make changes. It's just frustrating for everyone else.

I've got to head to bed now, but I'll be back in tomorrow to join discussions and place a vote. It would be great if people could tone down all the trollish/stupid comments. It just doesn't help at all when reading through information and really makes it more likely that you'd be suggested for a lynch if you're a distraction.

ryan88 - when will you learn to stop with the instant roleclaiming? It's so unnecessary and you are told every damn game why it is a terrible idea. Please learn and make changes. It's just frustrating for everyone else.
I definitely agree about the instant roleclaiming thing. It's kind of common sense when no one else has roleclaimed, and it's ESPECIALLY annoying when you die as an action role.
Bold - As of now, there's not much information to actually read through as of now, but I see your point. =P

derpy look?

aGVRpDj.png

My Photoshop skills are legendary..

Not that I think you're being serious, but.. Have you calculated the risk vs reward in this particular scenario? The numbers of Mafia and Third Party's are not revealed in the first post, but naturally the odds of killing someone innocent is pretty large. We mustn't confuse the newbies.

Yes, the chances of lynching scum are >0

~@ Trundle - There's a number of "new" players in this game that have not played much before, so let's not start with setting such a bad example. Going for the inactive/distracting lynches should be a last resort, not the norm. Analyzing people's posts should come first and foremost - It will give us more to work with further down the line too. And we still have 24 hours to decide who to lynch, so don't do anything hasty.

Not that I think you're being serious, but.. Have you calculated the risk vs reward in this particular scenario? The numbers of Mafia and Third Party's are not revealed in the first post, but naturally the odds of killing someone innocent is pretty large. We mustn't confuse the newbies.
js, last time you said that you were scum. Not saying rl is good, but I'm watching you.

Yes, the chances of lynching scum are >0

By the way, since I have not played many games together with you yet, do you mind if I ask you straight-up what your would say is your regular playstyle as scum, and your regular playstyle as town? What are your "tells"? I understand if perhaps you do not want to reveal this information, but I think that it would be helpful. For example, in the Siren game you took a pretty laid-back approach at first. Here you seem to be coming on much stronger, especially with that early post towards Trundle.

Back