• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIV: My Little Mafia: Deception is Magic [Endgame - Ponyville wins!]

I don't see why you think I'm scum based on that kind of analysis. If you recall, Pinkie Pie turned out to be third party. It's safe to say that the game won't line up with the show completely. To me, this seems like a stretch, making me even more suspicious of Gamora. I'm thinking that either Gamora, or both Dolby and Gamora, are scum.

Think how stupid it would be to have five mafia in a game this size, also, to give them mason fake claims

Well, do what you feel is best I suppose. At this point, even if I die, Town will most likely end up winning. With only 1 or 2 scum left, they only have 1 KP.

omfg zig (hes the det btw) just come online and send in ur action

So it fits the narrative that all VT roles are child ponies. I am sweetie bell (vt), who is a child pony. Ashtot claimed big mac (vt) who is not a child pony.

oops omg sorry i thought that post abt pinkie pie was directed at me

Day 6

Dolby was shot 70 times!

RIP Dolby

Dolby's role PM said:
Hello! You are Silver Spoon and ____ is your mason partner. (_____________) Ah, possibly the most infamous ponies in Ponyville. Both of you are extremely selfish, self-absorbed and rude to almost any pony, no matter how kind they are towards you. Even the nicest of ponies cannot stand you, therefore you both gossip to eachother a lot since you have no other friends. Because of this, you both trust eachother and find a secret place to discuss matters. Your win condition is to eradicate all members of Ominous Equine.

You have until September 23RD @9PM EDT send decide who to lynch! (Just get it over with so this game can rip. No modkills if majority is reached since this is endgame~~~)

ASHTOT IS A MEMBER OF THE OMINOUS EQUINE!!!!! *CUE DOOPLISS EFFEFT*

- - - Post Merge - - -

ASHTOT IS A MEMBER OF THE OMINOUS EQUINE!!!!! *CUE DOOPLISS EFFEFT*

1394782187171.gif

WEEEEOOOOOWEEEEEOOOOWEEEEOOOO TOWN WINS WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

- - - Post Merge - - -

i won this for town!! go me!! cap rules forever!!!

EXCUSE ME I BROUGHT PEOPLE TOGETHER

LY8Ogkn.png

whoevar + this tag is rong becuz TOWN IS AWESOMENESS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!11

Back