Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIV: My Little Mafia: Deception is Magic [Endgame - Ponyville wins!]

i think we found some scum here. interesting that he continues to push the idea to look at ryans votelist despite my post where i say its a bad idea. note how vague he is being, he points in the direction but all he says is hes "sure there is a lot we can find". he's "sure they have some explaining to do"

Not scummy to me. I still considered the votelist to be useful myself "despite your post where you say it's a bad idea".

is it coincidence that our confirmed scummie bellgreen was NOT on ryans votelist? along with axeler himself?

I think Axeler truly believed Ryan wasn't scum and therefore didn't vote for him. Nothing strange about that.

And lol @ him asking what WOTC was being a distraction. That's called asking a simple question. Only required one reply and that was that.

I do agree that his analysis on BellGreen was vague, though. But that's about all I agree with, really.

But no, I don't really mean to tunnel you, Karla. I just think you're the scummiest out of the bunch based on what I've read. I do realise it's fully possible that I'm completely misreading people, and if that's the case, then I've obviously still got a lot of learning to do.

If Axeler flips scum, then lol @ me.

Not scummy to me. I still considered the votelist to be useful myself "despite your post where you say it's a bad idea".

I think Axeler truly believed Ryan wasn't scum and therefore didn't vote for him. Nothing strange about that.

And lol @ him asking what WOTC was being a distraction. That's called asking a simple question. Only required one reply and that was that.

I do agree that his analysis on BellGreen was vague, though. But that's about all I agree with, really.

But no, I don't really mean to tunnel you, Karla. I just think you're the scummiest out of the bunch based on what I've read. I do realise it's fully possible that I'm completely misreading people, and if that's the case, then I've obviously still got a lot of learning to do.

You've still got a lot of learning to do.

I'll be voting for Axeler because there are things about what he's done that don't add up. I find it really strange that he decided to give up instead of defend himself when he only had two votes on him.

I have had my doubts on Axeler so ill be voting for him too..

Campy, please.. Read the actual scums posts instead of forcing yourself to think Karla is.

Ok, what say you to the fact that he is voting Feloreena? What do you think about Feloreena?

- - - Post Merge - - -

DAq11rY.gif

Dunno, I kinda want to "bandwagon-ish" and vote for Axeler for now, but I might change if something stands out, though he does seem kinda scummy so I can see voting for him.

Dunno, I kinda want to "bandwagon-ish" and vote for Axeler for now, but I might change if something stands out, though he does seem kinda scummy so I can see voting for him.
Explain "bandwagonish"

- - - Post Merge - - -

:lemon:

I meant I wanted to bandwagon but not purely because other people were voting for him but because the points made seemed valid, although I guess that's the same thing. :L

I meant I wanted to bandwagon but not purely because other people were voting for him but because the points made seemed valid, although I guess that's the same thing. :L
So you're half heartedly voting? Interesting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

At least, that's how I'm taking it.

Me and gamora are diamond tiara and silver spoon, mason pair, will posts thoughts in a bit

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thought I'd claim since our roles were outed

cGXZ9Nq.png

"Another day, another pony dies" was the thought of almost everypony, with worry filling the air throughout Ponyville. Like the days before, Ponyville gathered in the town square to discuss any suspicions and evidence gathered by anypony. After some time, everypony began to realize one pony, Axeler137 was missing. This immediately roused suspicion of Axeler137, and soon all of Ponyville was on the search for Axeler137. Axeler137 happened to be in their home sleeping when the angered ponies arrived. They tried knocking on the doors, but there was no answer, so they eventually they broke down the door to Axeler137's home. Just as the entire populace of Ponyville was surrounding Axeler137's house, Axeler137 finally woke up to a rude awakening. There was ponies left and right yelling and demanding answers as to why he wasn't there, and before he could even fully wake up to answer questions, some ponies tied Axeler137's four legs together, hanging upside down on a large stick. All of Ponyville marched back to the town square, where the brazen bull, a newly constructed contraption of torture for lynching, awaited. Eager to try out the brazen bull for the first time, the ponies carrying Axeler137 untied him and brought him to the brazen bull, opened the side, and pushed Axeler137 in it. Then a fire was lit underneath the belly of the brazen bull as all of Ponyville listened in anticipation for the screams of a former friend being cooked alive. It took nearly 2 hours for Axeler137 to be burnt to a crisp. After the fire had finally subsided, the side was opened, revealing a charred blue corpse.

Axeler137 (Fluttershy (Doctor)) was burnt to a crisp.

Axeler137's role PM said:
Hello! You are Flutter Shy (Doctor) You are an exceptionally kind, caring and thoughtful pony who loves animals. You're passion for caring about others makes you the perfect choice to be the caretaker of anyone who may be hurt while Ponyville is under threat. Because of your unique ability to quickly from a close friendship with many animals, you call upon them to aid you in helping others. Each night, you may PM the host with a player whom you wish to call your furry friends to protect. Your win condition is to eradicate all members of Ominous Equine.

You have until September 20th @ 7PM EDT to send in your actions. As another reminder for the 80th time, PLEASE, send in your actions to both VillageDweller and I.

Gg guys.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I think Karla would be a safe choice right now.

Back