Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIV: My Little Mafia: Deception is Magic [Endgame - Ponyville wins!]

yes, u should be confident and assertive with a vote, for many reasons. half assing a vote is scummy as hell
But by that logic, you're just as scummy. When on day 1, Cory said:
lets lynch ryan for claiming

You replied with this:
i basically want to lynch him for this

we gotta start somewhere on day 1, rite?

Followed by actually voting for him. Confident and assertive? Sure, but definitely half-assed. You didn't really provide any solid reason for wanting to lynch Cory.

And you know, I still don't buy that you want to lynch me just because you thought my reasoning was lacking. I honestly think you know better than that.

Will get back to Feloreena's post after dinner, because she does bring up some interesting points and I really want to take the time to reply to that.

Karla I can't really remember and my phone isn't showing the chat on where I was talking about it! So I'll look when I get home, if rather tell you exactly my thoughts then guess and get it wrong

I knew his pony and role name. He didn't tell me his cursing role, said he had some role where whoever visits him dies, but that he had to kill four people. I guess he wanted to stop any power roles 'wasting' something on him and it would help him meet his win condition since he needed to survive to curse.

I don't have full text of conversations cause I talked a lot in voice. Here's a PM from him:

Conversation from skype leading from Sataric saying he had PMed Minties and Campy at that moment in time:

[15/09/2014 17:07:23] Frances: You don't trust Minties or Campy then?
[15/09/2014 17:07:39] Markus / Sataric: Not fully, no.
[15/09/2014 17:08:13] Markus / Sataric: Minties seems a bit less shady in PMs but..
[15/09/2014 17:08:23] Markus / Sataric: She's being all like "I am wary about you!"ish..
[15/09/2014 17:08:30] Markus / Sataric: Which may just mean that she has stuff to hide, you know?
[15/09/2014 17:08:56] Frances: Yeah. She knows what you are like though. :p
[15/09/2014 17:09:16] Frances: And Campy? I thought she would roleclaim to you instantly. :p
[15/09/2014 17:09:46] Markus / Sataric: Yeah, she kind of did.
[15/09/2014 17:10:11] Markus / Sataric: But you know, I think all scum have safeclaims. Let me explain why..
[15/09/2014 17:10:20] Frances: Did you roleclaim to her?
[15/09/2014 17:10:36] Markus / Sataric: You know the first post, in which everyone died, that is in observers? The Mafia horse was called some kind of "changeling".
[15/09/2014 17:10:54] Markus / Sataric: That makes it seem to me like they will all have regular pony names as their safeclaim. Right?
[15/09/2014 17:11:16] Frances: Yes, and it's closed set up. Seems like 9 times out of 10 they get safeclaims.
[15/09/2014 17:11:40] Markus / Sataric: Yes, so I think Campy just gave me the safeclaim. I will keep an eye on her and hope she slips.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I forgot to remove my full name in all the quotes. Lol.

You can edit your name out if you want, or if you want a mod to edit it.

Last edited:
Okay, these are definitely some good new posts to work with. I get home from school in about 2.5 hours where I'll compile some info and post my own thoughts.

I think from reading the conversation one point could have been your sarcastic trolling was annoying and I couldn't tell whether or not you were being serious about the random lynch crap.

Also, I think the other one would have been you were bored of the game if I'm honest.

I know for a fact that Sataric was talking to Campy and implied strongly that he suspected her.

Yup, we were indeed talking. He also told me that he thought the role I claimed to him could very well be a safeclaim. And you know, I can actually agree that my role does sound like a perfectly plausible safeclaim. Except it isn't, and there's no way I can prove that without being lynched. So I guess there's no point in going into this any further.

He told me he wanted to work with town. I said that was fine, but I would not hesitate to put him up for lynch if he stepped out of line in any way. Now I don't really have to worry about that since he's dead, but yeah.) Since he was clear about that, it's very possible she might have suggested him for a kill to her scum team if she couldn't deal with that pressure.

No, that's not very possible. I had a feeling he'd probably let people know we were talking and since I knew he found me suspicious, I assumed he'd tell other people about his suspicion of me, too. If I were scum, I would definitely not want to have him killed night one because that'd make anyone he talked to about me instantly suspicious of me, obviously. That would have been a very dumb thing to do.

The role Campy claimed to Sataric also doesn't add up to how she's playing. She is playing very poorly if that's her real role. She hasn't even posted in the past 24 hours - not really useful when we have 24 hour days and nights. Her posts don't add anything new to the table and she is generally just agreeing with others.

Well, that's your opinion and that's fine with me. I'm honestly trying my best and I can't do any more than that!

As town you should be trying to get information from others since you are in the dark about roles, not just lurking and popping up when called out. Again, not really much contribution in the post - one player she's wary of and one she thinks is town. Well there were 19 players alive at that point, I'm sure a lot more could be said.

Fair point, I know there's a ton of room for improvement. I haven't really gotten the hang of analysing people's posts properly yet.

Also how does one get modkilled for posting a wiki link? I thought that Crystal was joking with that comment in the first place, so it seems weird to use as a 'strongest town read'.

Well, I didn't think they were joking. Simple as that!

Then she completely switches the topic to third party. Night wasn't even over yet, so how could we even speculate that? It just felt like a random change of subject to get people off her back, with absolutely 0 substance.

Not to get people off my back, I was honestly curious. Besides, Minties had just been killed. Does that not allow for a discussion of a possible third party that could have done that?

Anyway, I realise some of my "defenses" may sound like I'm scum trying to pull the "lol im new cut me some slack" card here, but that's not my style. I'm honestly just trying to learn as I go. :)

Fingers crossed that I did the quotes right!

Followed by actually voting for him. Confident and assertive? Sure, but definitely half-assed. You didn't really provide any solid reason for wanting to lynch Cory.

And you know, I still don't buy that you want to lynch me just because you thought my reasoning was lacking. I honestly think you know better than that.
u misunderstand, half-assed as in hesitantly throwing a vote in. half-assed as in "ehh im not sure, i guess he seems a bit scummy ok i vote him". i threw that vote down on cory to get people talking.
that said, ur responses to feelorena satisfy me for now.

i want to turn to bellgreen and his explanation for voting me
I'm honestly still not sure about Karla. Like what gamora said, his posts don't seem like they're trolly on purpose, and personally if Karla is posting when he's busy and disinterested that says something. But he still gives me a scummy vibe and I don't suspect anyone more than him. It sucks that my timezone conflicts with when today ends so I can't really catch up before someone is lynched, but I'm going to vote for him before I forget to.
another great example of indecisiveness. he clearly isnt bothered about lynching me despite not being sure about me. also funny given this post where sets out his thoughts on players
KarlaKGB - I honestly don't know much about him. Personally I don't think he's been posting too much crap to make me annoyed but it seems like a general change in post style.
im interested in how ive gone from not posting enough crap to make him annoyed to posting enough crap to have annoyed him into voting me. his line of thinking is not consistent, and he mentions a scummy vibe i give him but doesnt elaborate on it. basically a horse**** reason to vote me. top scum for me.

---

axeler or somebody mentioned looking at alise. what is there to look at? shes not gonna post, she never does. not worth lynching her, yet when i suggest shooting her people scumread me for that. shrug.

I really think the det should tell me their report

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will put on a vote later. I don't know who to vote for yet

Alright I think its time for my thoughts on everyone with little under 5 hours left:
alise:
I've already said my piece about her. She hasn't acted any different than in the nub game she played and she turned out to be scum. Solely based on this, for me, she is suspicious to me. Her reaction when challenged is really uncalled for and doesn't really defend herself. I truly do understand the whole school situation but still, more quality posts please? She probably doesn't need to be lynched immediately, but I would keep my eyes out for her.
Cory:
I still have this gut feeling instinct that he is not just unlynchable. It seems really random for him to act so strangely, roleclaim and then be comparatively quiet now. Though he was 'proved' to be unlynchable, something about this doesn't sit right. I'm pretty sure that he didn't kill Minties, given the timestamps of everything. But, I do feel there is more to his role than what he is wanting to show/reveal.
ryan:
Nothing much to say here. He isn't around much, doesn't contribute much. Only answers when spoken to. I don't know what to think about his claim. Has a total of seven posts and hasn't said a word. He was a little more active in the nub game, so maybe his scummates are influencing his inactivity. We shall see. Not really lynch worthy right now.
gam:
Helpful. Has a presence in the conversation. Acting different than the nub game we played, which is probably why I'm getting more town vibes from her. But, it does look like she has school stuff, etc. Hopefully she is on later to post her thoughts on the conversation so far.
crystal:
I don't know how I feel about her yet. She has stated that she doesn't think that we should lynch Karla with a rather confusing reason (might just be me). And, she doesn't give an alternate option on who to lynch. Might be hiding something, might not. Feeling more scummy vibes than townie after this little (almost petty) analysis.
ashtot:
Does contribute quite a bit to the conversation. Has only recently defended Karla on not to lynch him with, I would say, good reasoning. Almost seems like he is the spokesperson for him or something. Interesting to say the least. Just like crystal, hasn't given an alternate option on who to lynch. In the same boat with crystal for me at this time. More on the scummy side, to be honest.
Trundle:
I feel that he is a very strong player and seems to be doing a lot to contribute to the town. I mean, a lot. He is giving off a very big experience player vibe to himself, which makes sense. But, I'm just wary that people will simply look at that and think very little of it. It could very well be a cover and he is actually scum. I know he is intelligent enough when it comes to this game. Just don't want him to get completely overlooked. But still, very strong townie vibes from him. Hopefully that doesn't change.
Campy:
Being that this is her first TBT mafia game, I'm rather impressed. But, that doesn't mean that she isn't aware of things and has been giving good defense to the conversation when she is addressed, which could be her just getting used to playing TBT Mafia. Though I'm curious as to how well she knows how to play the game, seeing as though she hasn't obvs'd any game (oath might just not have included her in the wikia) either. Just interesting. She could've done her research and all that, but might also have been given help. Whether that be before this game or during is unknown. But, just something to point out. Outside of simply defending herself, she hasn't said much. She's also quite bold I might add. I'm curious as to see who should be lynched. That's all at this point with her.
Feloreena:
She does contribute to the conversation, very well to be honest. Though I don't know what to think about her yet. I've been reading her big post over and over again, making sure I didn't miss anything. Her logic seems sound and it is compelling evidence. I do agree with some of what she said in that post, but I still don't a townie or scummy vibe from her yet.
rage/prin(?):
Hasn't said much during Day 2. She talks about contributing and activity and yet hasn't done much today. We shall see as we get closer to the end of the day if she holds up to what she has clearly stated to both alise and Karla.
BellGreen:
Really hasn't contributed much to the conversation, only posting here and there. And, it really doesn't have much substance to them (in my opinion at least), except for that one long post he did. I am getting (oddly) townie vibes from him, but I'm really not confident in that at all. I wish that he posted more on why he voted for Karla, even though the time zone difference is difficult. On the fence with him.
Lauren:
Honestly, I have no idea why she freaked out so much in the beginning but thankfully has calmed down (when the spotlight shifted away from her). She has contributed quite well to the discussion but doesn't give me many townie (or scummy) vibes right now. She is mostly answering people's comments and things like that. I am interested in who she thinks is scum before she puts in her vote, which I'm sure she will do.
Dolby:
Literally no presence at all in this game. Has given a reasoning for her vote, though it was weak. Hopefully she can post more when she is able to. I really don't know about her right now. Her not posting much is aiding in my confusion of her, which I don't think is a good thing...
zigzag:
7 posts altogether. Hasn't given much feedback besides his post about everyone. Though, I honestly didn't really help much at all. Hopefully there are no much incident with not getting his keyboard messed up and posts who should be lynched, rather than just saying stuff to say it. Hopefully he gives a reason as to why he is votes, since he hasn't voted yet.
Cariad:
She has posted a little bit about who she thinks is scummy and things like that. Can't get much of a read on her, leaning more towards scummy though. But, bringing up Ryan again does seem real interesting to me, even saying that he is the one who stands out the most to her is kinda peculiar. Just pointing that out. I would say that before she finalizes on who she will vote for, she would give a reason for the vote. That's all.
summer:
Did a very good post about her thoughts last night. It's very evident that she does her research and knows what is going on. I do hope that she does add more to the discussion as time progresses. I'm interested to see who she votes for. Getting town vibes from her.
Karla:
I've said my piece on him also. Unless something comes up, I will probably vote for him. Another thought: He hasn't said a word about my post of him.

As of right now, my unconfirmed vote is for Karla right now, unless someone convinces me that 1. he should not be lynched for good reason 2. someone else needs to be lynched more than him 3. he proves himself.

Alright I think its time for my thoughts on everyone with little under 5 hours left:
alise:
I've already said my piece about her. She hasn't acted any different than in the nub game she played and she turned out to be scum. Solely based on this, for me, she is suspicious to me. Her reaction when challenged is really uncalled for and doesn't really defend herself. I truly do understand the whole school situation but still, more quality posts please? She probably doesn't need to be lynched immediately, but I would keep my eyes out for her.
Cory:
I still have this gut feeling instinct that he is not just unlynchable. It seems really random for him to act so strangely, roleclaim and then be comparatively quiet now. Though he was 'proved' to be unlynchable, something about this doesn't sit right. I'm pretty sure that he didn't kill Minties, given the timestamps of everything. But, I do feel there is more to his role than what he is wanting to show/reveal.
ryan:
Nothing much to say here. He isn't around much, doesn't contribute much. Only answers when spoken to. I don't know what to think about his claim. Has a total of seven posts and hasn't said a word. He was a little more active in the nub game, so maybe his scummates are influencing his inactivity. We shall see. Not really lynch worthy right now.
gam:
Helpful. Has a presence in the conversation. Acting different than the nub game we played, which is probably why I'm getting more town vibes from her. But, it does look like she has school stuff, etc. Hopefully she is on later to post her thoughts on the conversation so far.
crystal:
I don't know how I feel about her yet. She has stated that she doesn't think that we should lynch Karla with a rather confusing reason (might just be me). And, she doesn't give an alternate option on who to lynch. Might be hiding something, might not. Feeling more scummy vibes than townie after this little (almost petty) analysis.
ashtot:
Does contribute quite a bit to the conversation. Has only recently defended Karla on not to lynch him with, I would say, good reasoning. Almost seems like he is the spokesperson for him or something. Interesting to say the least. Just like crystal, hasn't given an alternate option on who to lynch. In the same boat with crystal for me at this time. More on the scummy side, to be honest.
Trundle:
I feel that he is a very strong player and seems to be doing a lot to contribute to the town. I mean, a lot. He is giving off a very big experience player vibe to himself, which makes sense. But, I'm just wary that people will simply look at that and think very little of it. It could very well be a cover and he is actually scum. I know he is intelligent enough when it comes to this game. Just don't want him to get completely overlooked. But still, very strong townie vibes from him. Hopefully that doesn't change.
Campy:
Being that this is her first TBT mafia game, I'm rather impressed. But, that doesn't mean that she isn't aware of things and has been giving good defense to the conversation when she is addressed, which could be her just getting used to playing TBT Mafia. Though I'm curious as to how well she knows how to play the game, seeing as though she hasn't obvs'd any game (oath might just not have included her in the wikia) either. Just interesting. She could've done her research and all that, but might also have been given help. Whether that be before this game or during is unknown. But, just something to point out. Outside of simply defending herself, she hasn't said much. She's also quite bold I might add. I'm curious as to see who should be lynched. That's all at this point with her.
Feloreena:
She does contribute to the conversation, very well to be honest. Though I don't know what to think about her yet. I've been reading her big post over and over again, making sure I didn't miss anything. Her logic seems sound and it is compelling evidence. I do agree with some of what she said in that post, but I still don't a townie or scummy vibe from her yet.
rage/prin(?):
Hasn't said much during Day 2. She talks about contributing and activity and yet hasn't done much today. We shall see as we get closer to the end of the day if she holds up to what she has clearly stated to both alise and Karla.
BellGreen:
Really hasn't contributed much to the conversation, only posting here and there. And, it really doesn't have much substance to them (in my opinion at least), except for that one long post he did. I am getting (oddly) townie vibes from him, but I'm really not confident in that at all. I wish that he posted more on why he voted for Karla, even though the time zone difference is difficult. On the fence with him.
Lauren:
Honestly, I have no idea why she freaked out so much in the beginning but thankfully has calmed down (when the spotlight shifted away from her). She has contributed quite well to the discussion but doesn't give me many townie (or scummy) vibes right now. She is mostly answering people's comments and things like that. I am interested in who she thinks is scum before she puts in her vote, which I'm sure she will do.
Dolby:
Literally no presence at all in this game. Has given a reasoning for her vote, though it was weak. Hopefully she can post more when she is able to. I really don't know about her right now. Her not posting much is aiding in my confusion of her, which I don't think is a good thing...
zigzag:
7 posts altogether. Hasn't given much feedback besides his post about everyone. Though, I honestly didn't really help much at all. Hopefully there are no much incident with not getting his keyboard messed up and posts who should be lynched, rather than just saying stuff to say it. Hopefully he gives a reason as to why he is votes, since he hasn't voted yet.
Cariad:
She has posted a little bit about who she thinks is scummy and things like that. Can't get much of a read on her, leaning more towards scummy though. But, bringing up Ryan again does seem real interesting to me, even saying that he is the one who stands out the most to her is kinda peculiar. Just pointing that out. I would say that before she finalizes on who she will vote for, she would give a reason for the vote. That's all.
summer:
Did a very good post about her thoughts last night. It's very evident that she does her research and knows what is going on. I do hope that she does add more to the discussion as time progresses. I'm interested to see who she votes for. Getting town vibes from her.
Karla:
I've said my piece on him also. Unless something comes up, I will probably vote for him. Another thought: He hasn't said a word about my post of him.

As of right now, my unconfirmed vote is for Karla right now, unless someone convinces me that 1. he should not be lynched for good reason 2. someone else needs to be lynched more than him 3. he proves himself.

No, I am just unlynchable because Princess Celestia is majestic

- - - Post Merge - - -

and dolby is a guy

I'm not going to explain much because I'm on my computer, but I'm getting some bad vibes from Dolby and it just reminds me of when He's scum.

Days going to be extended an hour to 7PM. Several people have asked and Harry thinks I should. Make it count! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I really don't see the point in voting for Karla. It honestly sounds like something that'll end up helping scum. Nobody is actually voting for Karla because he's acting scummy, because he isn't, which makes me question everyone who has voted for him so far. What is the reason? He's contributing and voicing his opinions, unlike certain others, and has brought things to the table. I would rather vote for Alise at this point who still hasn't contributed anything.

SORRY KIDDOS IHAVE TO QUIT

SCHOOLS GETTING WAY TOO BUSY {plus with learning my bands tuff and theres some irl problems going on}
IM REALLY SORRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zSLs42U.png

alise wasn't doing much in Ponyville, and while she was walking around she was unfortunately struck by lightning and scraped herself on the ground as she died. Green blood seeped out.

alise a.k.a. Scootaloo the Ponyville Citizen was modkilled by request.

Role PM:

alise: Hello! You are Scootaloo (Ponyville citizen.) All the older ponies feared for your safety and did not want you to help in protecting PonyVille. But being the rebellious pony you are (and because you're still a blank flank), you figure that you can gain your cutie mark by helping to save Ponyville from total takeover. You only have your voice, so use it wisely. Your win condition is to eradicate all members of Ominous Equis.

alise did not leave a will.

There is 3 hours and 6 minutes till the end of Day Two.

Back