• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIV: My Little Mafia: Deception is Magic [Endgame - Ponyville wins!]

Me too. There's no excuse not to contribute as there's 24 hours. I've been at university all day as well but still managed to contribute when it fits in with my timezone and life. If it's just a 'playstyle' time to change it.
I probably won't be very active during 7:00am-7:00pm EST due ton school, but I'll be active at night, and try to contribute to the best of my ability.

There's majority. Shame on you placeholder voters!

zig was VIEWING THE THREAD like 30 minutes ago and he kept his placeholder.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, is Kuma getting replaced by Lauren?

Night 1

Ds6hDXc.png

After a flurry of votes and indecisions, the town eventually came to the conclusion that Cory should be lynched. They got everything prepared and put him up to be lynched, eagerly awaiting crimson red blood to droop out of his lifeless corpse. Unfortunately, when they tried to off him, nothing happened.

After a failed lynch, everypony headed home with a heavy feeling of dread for the next day. A mysterious cloaked figure had been following a certain pony, Minties, to her home. Minties has the feeling she was being watched for quite some time, constantly looking over her back but never seeing anything, until... She reached her home. As she was opening the door to her house, suddenly the cloaked figure appeared out of a bush and knocked Minties unconscious with a hammer. The following day, a random pony stumbled across a horrifying sight - Minties mutilated corpse, with her eyes cut out, blood drained, and all her vital organs missing.

No one was lynched.
Minties (Applejack the Doctor) wasn't able to protect herself.

Minties role PM said:
Apple Jack (Doctor): You were asked to be a doctor to heal those in need all around Ponyville. You accepted immediately, as you did NOT want those gang of evil creatures to make their way to your precious apple acres. You recently discovered an "enchanted Apple tree" in Apple acres. These enchanted apples, when eaten, protect the player who eats it from any magic for the duration of the night. Each night, you may PM the host a player whom you'd like to give one of the enchanted apples. Your win condition is to eradicate all members of Ominous Equine.

Lauren has agreed to replace Kuma, since she was going to be modkilled.

Night will end tomorrow, September 16th, around 6PM EDT. Don't forget to send in your actions! Just as a heads up, I will be gone tomorrow from 5-9 PM. VillageDweller will be making the day post but the OP and voting thread won't be updated until I get back.

Last edited:
Back