brownboy102

Don't Need Words
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Here is where you post the race you chose for your character.

I first chose Argonian then Khaijit.

Aaand some funny moments X3

Last edited:
I usually go with Nord, my first and only proper play through I played as a nord

I used to be an adventurer like you...

I have a thief khaijit. Sneaky bow attacks

Oh, an post some funny moments X3

I remember whilst I was still argonian, I got into a fight with...Solitude...and then I was nearly dead and I got killed by an arrow to the knee XD

I normally play Skyrim as an Elf; Altmer for pure Mage characters and Dunmer for battlemage builds (I've also used an imperial for this build in Skyrim and ESO). Bosmer currently on Xbox as a stealthy archer. I made a few humans but never carried on with their files past the first part of the main quest for some reason, except my Breton Mage but I had to give her up as the problems on PS3 were driving me mad (I originally got the game on PS3 then switched to Xbox). Sometimes I switch races on PC for fun or to try armour mods.

Funny moments, I've had plenty of glitches and it's funny how oblivious all the NPC's are to events. For lots of hilarious Skyrim moments I recommend watching Scatsbury's videos on YouTube, https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6abp-tEQwp81lhtT5n3H-slCv4N5aZox.

I use Nord most of the time. I sometimes like to roleplay and make a vampire hunting khaijit.

Skyrim was a game with a lot of potential. I had fun the first few hours, but things became tedious after the 10th quest in a row involving exploring dungeons or killing bandits. I'll try to complete the main quest some day.

Oh, an post some funny moments X3

Well, I was minding my own business when, suddenly, a mammoth far away rocketed to the sky for no reason. It was dead when I got to where it landed. Whatever happened to it, I have no idea. And I didn't see any Giants around... speaking of which, getting killed by them is hilarious.

Oh. I remember something. I got into a fight with a Dragon and I ran down to a giants camp, and I got the mammoth and the dragon into a fight.

I didn't see the end result. A giant killed me ._.

I haven't played Skyrim since the beginning of this year...

I've been playing the same Dunmer warrior (male, surprisingly) since the game was released, but I've never actually finished the game because I kept restarting thanks to game patches and/or mods.

I should probably get around to it now that the last patch came out and the best mods are pretty much all released and bug-free... but I want to finish The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind first... and I haven't even properly started that one yet...

Oh Skyrim! Got it for my birthday the year it was released. Played it for 2 weeks then didnt touch it for 2 years. Non-stop played it for 4 months. Never got halfway through the game!

My first run was Brenton. I think I chose it for the magic resistance or whatever. Plus Brentons' history of living the middle of Orc territory is pretty cool. Second run was Imperial. This was my furthest run I believe to got to the part of the main story of when you have to sneak around the Dwarf City thing's museum. Third run was Argornian. I don't think I got too far but I enjoyer being about to breath under water!

I currently play form time to time as a khajit :)

(called Daisy, in honour of my dead cat, R.I.P)

Funny moments would probably be the whole floating mammoth thing haha XD

I play as a thiefssassin Redguard. COME ON LET'S SEE SOME REDGUARD LOVE IN HERE...
anyway Down with the Thalmor. I could never do the darn civil war quests because while I dislike the Stormcloaks, the Imperials side with those dirty high elves. UGH

Cough. I also refused to do the main quest. I still won't do it. Boring as hell. In fact the only reason I completed so much of it was to activate the Dragonborn DLC.

Archers > everything else really
dont tell my friend that though, since he loves to play as mages.

I always go with Breton or Nord. All the other races scare me other than Redgaurd and Imperial.

I'm a Khajiit. I usually wear light armor and carry a bow as a primary weapon. If I'm spotted, I whip out my long sword.

I play the 360 version at the moment with no DLC, but once my PS3 is repaired, I'm buying the Legendary Edition (or whatever it's called) and only playing that from then on.

Last edited:
Back