• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Haiii! Little Miss here! :3

Little Miss

Bells
Hiya! My name's Little Miss, I came from the Mario Kart Wii forums as I was referred. It looks way fun here!!! I am really excited! Okay, so I've got ALL 3 Animal Crossing games, I'm a fan of Pokemon and stuff like that! I looked forward to seeing you all around!

Little Miss said:
Hiya! My name's Little Miss, I came from the Mario Kart Wii forums as I was referred. It looks way fun here!!! I am really excited! Okay, so I've got ALL 3 Animal Crossing games, I'm a fan of Pokemon and stuff like that! I looked forward to seeing you all around!
Im a fan of all that stuff too. Pm me ur code and ill pm u mine if that is okay.

Hi! I'm also new, but I guess it's okay if I welcome you as well =DD
And I like pokemon as well :3 I wish it wasn't so early in the morning on school days here, though D:

Lol! Okay, Hub. Are you free now? I have Wii Speak. I'll PM you it all. Anyway thanks for all your warm welcomes! I love your avatar Joby!!!

Yea Lucy, if ya know anymore people on there that have AC tell them to come here. =D

Ohey! Are you Lilmiss that visits #Megadoomer?

Little Miss said:
I am a fan of the old Pokemon, when Misty was still in it.

And welcome to TBT and all that crap.

No Master Crash. Wowzers! I've made loadsa posts and I'm still like a n00b. Lol. MK:Wii.com TAKES OVER TBT!!! Lol. Anyway, yeah Tiger referred me here! Lol Erica! I admit that whenever I introduce new people on other forums it gets boring, lol. And wow! I'm into the new Pokemon mainly.

Welcome to The Bell Tree! I'm Mickey ^.^

Hope you have fun, meet, and interact with new people from our community.

- Mickey

Little Miss said:
No Master Crash. Wowzers! I've made loadsa posts and I'm still like a n00b. Lol. MK:Wii.com TAKES OVER TBT!!! Lol. Anyway, yeah Tiger referred me here! Lol Erica! I admit that whenever I introduce new people on other forums it gets boring, lol. And wow! I'm into the new Pokemon mainly.
Okey dokey, familiar name :O

Back